Triumph 675 Forums banner

New member from Illinois!

1K views 10 replies 9 participants last post by  Dave K 
#1 ·
Hi guys! My name is Dave and I live just outside Chicago, in the western suburbs. New to the forum and so far so good! I actually joined with the intention of researching and hopefully buying my first 675, and fingers crossed, looks like i may have found one. I figured what better place to go than the guys who know the most about the bike!

I've been doing trackdays with Sportbike Track Time for a few years and have a profile in their forum as well (dkornfeind if anyone is looking for me over there). Typically have been riding at Autobahn in Joliet, Blackhawk, and Road America. Made it to Grattan and Gingerman this past season for the first time and can't wait to get back to Michigan...it's beautiful up there!

Well just wanted to say hey and can't wait for next season!!

#4 ·
Welcome. Your right in my area. I'm in Darien, so keep an eye out. Lets see some pictures of that bike!

#5 ·
WOOT!!!!!

:biggrinjester::party::grouphug::clapclap::clapclap::headbang::hurray::welcome2::welcome::cheers::beerplease::cheers2::band::driving::scooter::biker::scooter4::scooter2::icon_biker::xscuseless:

HAHAHAH PARTY TIME IN IL!!!!

WELCOME!!!

joe g

#7 ·
Well it's official...I'm now a proud Triumph 675 owner!!! Bought a track ready '07 675 from Rink 675 on the forum. Great transaction...just wish I could let everyone else know....damn you low post count! :itsok:

Can't wait for the spring to get some seat time on this bike. This winter is going to be torture...!

#8 ·
Welcome to the forum! Glad to have another Chicago area Daytona.

Post up a pic

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.