Triumph 675 Forums banner

Won't be round much for a while, but will be lurking

1K views 6 replies 5 participants last post by  Zen 
#1 ·
with the death of my baby it'll be too hard coming back here and frequenting the boards on an almost daily basis, I already feel like a junkie in detox and it's not been a week yet.

So I'm just going to pop my head in from time to time to say hello. This by far is one of the best forums I have ever been a part of, have made some good friends and riding budies, and gained a wealth of knowledge in the process so thanks to all of you for your advice and wisdom over the years.

Basically, my financial position won't allow me to borrow the additional funds to get another one even near what mine was for a little while so I've gone to the darkside and bought an R1 from a friend to tide me over until I can get another Daytona.

Deal was too good to knock back, '05 R1, 7,774 KM's on it, still looks like it's sitting in a showroonm, with pipes etc for only $6500.00. Was bought by someone whom neglected to tell his wife he did so it never got ridding, then came divorce and the rest is history.

So again, thanks and hopefully I'll be posting pics of another 'tona in the near future.

#2 ·
We can be pretty sure you'll come back to the fold, then :)

#5 ·
Will be good therapy for sure, not as good as a new trumpet but therapy none the less. Am also getting a project bike as part of the sale for a cafe racer idea I've had in my mind for a while but a lack of finances has been preventing it.

Hoping I can afford to buy a new daytona around mid year, sooner if the recruitment job I now have does any good.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.