Triumph 675 Forums banner

future Striple R rider from Aussie

734 views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  chinski 
#1 ·
G'day everyone, currently selling my bike to get a street triple R, from QLD in Australia, previous bikes are '99 GSXR 600, 954 Fireblade, '06 600RR, Buell XB12s, Buell 1125 CR with high bars, current is a 2009 crossplane R1, i thought nakeds were all for me with the buells then got the R1 with intention of 'fighting it to make tough 1000 naked, well it rides so well with clip ons & fairing i havnt been able to justify it. after riding the R1 on the road & at the track i am sure there is more fun to be had on a 675 Striple R with its amazing handling & lightweight than what 180 HP of R1 is, i enjoy tight twisty roads more than flat out straight line speed, a wise fella once said to me "go fast in the corners, cruise the straights" in regard to havning more fun & keeping your licence haha !! wow what a ramble sorry guys, looking fwd to ditching the R1 & getting naked again wooo !!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.