Triumph 675 Forums banner

for sale or trade 2000 ducati 996

5K views 11 replies 9 participants last post by  s9pa 
#1 · (Edited)
so i picked up the duc last year because it has been a bike i have lusted over for many many years. I waited until i could find a perfect example of the 916-998 body ducati's. so in less then a year i have learned that for me i should have left this as a dream. the bike is beautiful, very very very clean and maintained. i bought it from the original owner. always garaged and on a tender. there are afew mods to the bike including the arrow system, single injector upgrade, ohlins rear shock and bits of carbon fiber along with afew other smaller mods. the daytona will be a track only bike soon and i need something to ride on the street and the ducati is not going to be that unfortunately. current milage is 9950 as of yesterday. asking 6700.

See less See more
#5 ·
GAH!!! if i wasnt in afghanastan right now i would be coming to pick that baby up.

always loved this bike!!! that is a beauty!! glws! if you have it still in a year, i will buy it :)

#7 ·
still have the bike. never got any good offers on her. just bumping back up see if the interest has changed :whistle:

#8 ·
If I didnt live in hawaii I'd take it off your hands for sure.

#10 ·
to clear up any confusion the bike is for sale only. back when i first put the bike up i was looking to get into something else but things have changed i have 4 bikes now. one must go there for the duc gets the axe. thanks again for the interest and im sorry for any confusion

#12 ·
I don't if it's the weather or the site, but it seems like they are not that many buyers. Nice bike though. Glad I am going overseas next year, otherwise, my bank account may be taking a dent.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.