Triumph 675 Forums banner

FS: 2006 Daytona 675 (KTM RC8 theme)

8K views 20 replies 15 participants last post by  allaussiegrown 
#1 · (Edited)
So after customizing my bike out to the way I wanted it, I have to break down and sell it sadly. I am budgeting for a study abroad trip to Sydney, Australia and will need the money. I am what you would call a highly motivated seller.

She has just over 10,000 miles on it and also has a clean title. Recently was taken to the dealership to have the R/R replaced. I also replaced the battery 2 months ago. The pictures show that the bike has a Two Bros CF M-5 exhaust, but I actually sold the M-5 and bought a Comp. Werkes dual CF exhaust that will be on the bike when it is sold. I put the bike into storage a couple weeks ago and have yet to go back home and take pictures of it. Also, the pictures show that is has tank grips, but right before I stored it, I also took them off and had intentions of putting on the "regular" cut ones. The bike will come with its USB cable and a rear stand. I am not willing to meet any where to show the bike as I live in Wisconsin and it is not the middle of winter. If you are interested please PM me with any questions, and as always...no LOW-BALLERS!

The video can be seen here:

The Bike: $6,700
Sharkskinz upper and lower street kit
Competition Werkes Dual Carbon Fiber Exhaust (replaced the 2Bros pipe in pictures)
Halos and Dual 55w 6000K DDM Tuning HIDs w/ harness (runs off the high beam switch)
Gilles Rearsets w/ GP shift
Woodcraft Clip-ons
Powdercoated rims, subframe, passanger pegs, and misc bolt heads
Triumph Gel seat
Flux plates
Driven D-3 Limited edition white grips
Orange HEL performance brake lines
Black JPR shorty levers
SAI blocked off
Flapper valve disabled
#20400 Loaded map
New Orange EXMVXZ chain
Front sprocket: stock
Rear sprocket: +2
R1 throttle tube
Woodcraft rear spools
Diablo Supercorsa tires (race takeoffs)
Competition Werkes Fender eliminator
Mirror bar end adaptor on the left side
Rear GP brake Kit
(I think that's it, if I think of any others which I am sure there are, I will be sure to add them)

Here is what the HID's look like:

See less See more
1 15
#10 ·
Thanks Guys! I had hoped to enter the BOTM contest and easily take the gold, but I just don't have enough time to do so. lol And apparently the BOTM threads have come to a screeching hault...hmm

#12 ·
Very nice. The hard work you put into it really shows. GLWS

#14 · (Edited)
Hey OP! Your bike is sick as hell. I'm in love. I decided to wait until spring to purchase a new bike, but you have me seriously reconsidering. I have to see if I can make these funds happen now. We will be in touch. I won't waste your time, but I'm definately interested.

#16 ·
Dude... so so so so so sexy. Very well done bike. Really wish I could pick her up. Somebody will though, don't worry about that.

#21 ·
When are you in Aus?

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.