Triumph 675 Forums banner

'06 Daytona engine, wiring harness and accessories for sale.

2K views 5 replies 1 participant last post by  magrahamkp08 
#1 · (Edited)
For sale is a 2006 Daytona engine with 11k miles for sale. Price $1300 +shipping. Will throw in the wiring harness, full exhaust, ECU, and radiator. The engine runs just fine. It was laid down by the previous owner and damaged the crankcase cover which was repaired with JB weld but as a repair it works just fine.
Here is a video of the bike running. [nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GeV7kQTqamI"]2006 Triumph Daytona - YouTube[/nomedia]
You can see the small damage to the crankcase cover.

See less See more
#3 ·
Price Drop
$1000

HEre is a much more complete write up on the engine

This is the full rundown to the best of my knowledge of the bike. I bought the bike one year ago. I purchased the bike so i could use the entire front end off of it for another project i was working on. And i have been parting it out ever since. I only road the motorcycle twice and for very short distances. But i did run it through the gears and through the rev range. Nothing seemed out of sorts. I didnt ride it anymore than that because the PO had done some shoddy work on it and the brakes were filled with air and the chain was from another bike and WAY too tight and the fork seals needed replacing. I believe i am the third owner of the bike. the ecu was replaced with one from here on the forum by the PO which gave a check engine light. The PO did drop the bike which damaged the rearset (which was replaced) the fairing and the left side cover (crankcase cover?) the crank case cover was patched with jb weld and seems to do the job. I know you only want the motor, but i figured i would give you ALL the info i had on the whole bike so you can make a fully educated decision on the motor.

I believe that the 11k are all street miles (there was no mention of tracktime when i talked to the PO) But i believe the PO rode the bike pretty hard.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.