Triumph 675 Forums banner

Just got my 2013 Daytona!!!!

12K views 54 replies 36 participants last post by  Richard Anthony 
#1 ·
Hi All!

My name's Trisha, I'm Northern Ninja's wife Wicked Wanda...

I just picked up my newest toy, a 2013 Triumph Daytona 675 in Sulphur Yellow at Blackfoot in Calgary, AB. this morning.

She's my fourth bike (previous bikes were a 1982 Yamaha Maxim 650, a 1992 Honda CBR 600 F2, and I still own a 2008 Yamaha R6S with a list of mods)

I am super-stoked about the Triumph and once my butt bounces back from the drive today (750 km) I intend to put a tonne more miles on her!!

Looking forward to hearing all your stories and advice!!
Glad to be here!

Attachments

See less See more
#34 ·
I have my deposit ion the sulphur yellow, myself. The first thing I looked for was Watsens to see if he made that color yet. Any news on that front?

Looks amazing and ill be bringing a bunch of my parts from my 2007 over.

Hopefully all goes well and I'll be breaking it in this weekend!!

Sent from my iPhone using Motorcycle.com App

#36 ·
Thank you! I appreciate it... I absolutely love the '07 but bought it used and want something to be my "own" from start to finish. Though I put most of the things on that bike by myself, it was hard to resist when I saw the yellow in person. A unique color (on top of the already-unique brand) made me feel like it was time...

I'm just keeping the fingers crossed that they'll give me enough for my low-mileage '07 to make it worth the purchase.

Thanks for the update on the Watsens as that was the first mod I did to my graphite. His quality can't be beat.

#38 ·
Hi All!

My name's Trisha, I'm Northern Ninja's wife Wicked Wanda...

I just picked up my newest toy, a 2013 Triumph Daytona 675 in Sulphur Yellow at Blackfoot in Calgary, AB. this morning.

She's my fourth bike (previous bikes were a 1982 Yamaha Maxim 650, a 1992 Honda CBR 600 F2, and I still own a 2008 Yamaha R6S with a list of mods)

I am super-stoked about the Triumph and once my butt bounces back from the drive today (750 km) I intend to put a tonne more miles on her!!

Looking forward to hearing all your stories and advice!!
Glad to be here!
Congrats for the beautiful color and for the previous bikes

#39 ·
Got a couple pictures to share since the pickup on Saturday.

Cant wait until she's all broken in!

Tire Wheel Fuel tank Plant Vehicle
Wheel Tire Vehicle Automotive tire Fuel tank
Tire Wheel Automotive parking light Automotive lighting Motorcycle

#43 ·
I would go with the GB Racing package. Go through Rider's Discount on this page for a good price on them. I had them on my 07 and though I can't vouch for how they work in a crash, there seems to be a great amount of protection with them.

#44 · (Edited)
I called Mr. Watsen yesterday and spoke to him a bit about the sulphur yellow color for the flush mounts. He said he will only do it if he gets a piece of the bike to color match. I saw that you were looking to do that. Do you still anticipate being able to help him out? Otherwise, I'll try to see if my local dealership has any way to help me with getting a piece so we can get moving with Watsen's! I'd be more than willing to help out in any way I can so that we can hurry the process of getting the blinkers manufactured. They are the single best cosmetic (and functional) mod there is, IMO.

Let me know if/how I can help! Hope you're still able to enjoy SOME riding up in Canada!!!

Love my sulphur yellow and can't wait to get more stuff on it!

#49 ·
Sweeeeet!

I got shipping notification this week and can't wait to get them in my mailbox!!

Sent from Motorcycle.com App

#50 ·
Sorry for the crappy pictures but I threw on my Watsens and carbon fibre heal guards in my parking garage this morning.

Color match looks to be spot on so far though I haven't taken the bike out in the sunlight yet.

Tire Wheel Fuel tank Vehicle Motor vehicle

Wheel Tire Vehicle Fuel tank Automotive lighting

Sent from Motorcycle.com App

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.