Triumph 675 Forums banner

675 from Estonia

7K views 47 replies 20 participants last post by  dabird 
#1 ·
hi guys,
I'm from Estonia(probarly most of you dont know where its located:whistle:) as the title says and i'm sorry if my english is not always understandable:blush5:. Recently I bought my newest bike which is 675(07) and I've never ridden with better bike. In Estonia we dont have many 675's(only 2 or 3), so it's rare in here and thanks to this forum I'm going to do this more special:cool:. So when I bought my 675, everything was stock except for the ixil exhaust, which is bretty cool(I also did a little video when I only had the bike for a week or so: [nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kZLxPsYyJWc"]Triumph Daytona 675 with IXIL exhaust - YouTube[/nomedia] )
and a picture

right now our riding seoson is over and bike is in hibernation

so I found this forum and liked all kind of modifications for this bike and I started my own project

powdercoated parts and new levers from ebay

at this moment bike looks like this

and I hope it will become something like this

See less See more
#30 ·
Looks great!

#32 ·
Looks positively 3\/1|_, YESSSSSS :thumbup:

Does the lack of fairings make it look small or are you just huge ? :laugh:

#35 ·
Very nice. Looks sweet. :thumbup:

#36 ·
Hehe, I'm proud to be a part of this :thumbup:

#42 ·
here's pictures how I did it

I looked where I wanted those vents and drawed some lines and then just drilled holes and grinded it smooth

it was a stupid way to do this but I didn't have correct tools for the job. Mesh is attached with silicone. And exhaust was already there when I bought the bike(previous owner said he got it from ebay).
Thanks for everyone who loves the bike but all those details and ideas are from this forum!:notworthy:

#40 ·
I love your bike man you should enter the bike of the month contest on here. I would vote for you for sure. Also where did you get that exhaust. I was not looking to buy an exhaust but now I have seen yours and I think it is perfect.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Motorcycle.com App

#41 ·
Very nice details, lovin' the Superlight style mesh :thumbup:

#43 ·
I understand now why the vents aren't as intricate as Super's, Dremel is our friend :thumbup:

#45 ·
hi guys, long time no see..
two important things happened during this seoson what needs to mention:
clutch wheelies and crash:whistle:

and now I need some help again.. Maybe someone has got what I need
*left clip-on, grip and bar end
*left side engine case cover(carbon or something that hides the scratches)
*tank sliders (like these http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/R-G-RACIN...08?pt=UK_Motorcycle_Parts&hash=item2a1fef4e08)
*left side mirror piece which holds the mirror
*left passenger footpegs

If someone can help me, PM!

#46 ·
Too many wheelies! My Ex is Estonian, it is odd to find one on a Triumph forum. She is still my favorite ex of all time. I have liked every Estonian I have ever met you wouldn't believe how many live in San Francisco, and once you make friends with one, you get to know the whole community.

Anyway, if you still need it, I have the left side mirror holder (the whole mirror if you want it).

noclue90 has the cover you need here:
http://www.triumph675.net/forum/showthread.php?p=884815

That's all I can help with your list. If you want it, just PM me.

#47 ·
Hi again, I wasn't sure I had the left hand mirror, but it looks like you're covered, hope you're all right, but that'll teach you a thing or two about wheelies :biggrinjester:

#48 ·
great build. Took along time and a lot of work, but I can see it was worth it. Now that you have to redo it, are you going to stay with the same color, or are we in for another treat. I enjoyed the pics and info you shared in the build. It was almost as if we were there with you. Good luck on repairs.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.