Triumph 675 Forums banner

tail tidy with triumph grab handle

7K views 15 replies 10 participants last post by  Tripod 
#1 ·
I was looking for a tail tidy, but have run into some issues because I have the Triumph grab handle mounted. I find the handle very handy and don't really want to take it off the bike. In my searching for a good tail tidy I've found both the R&G and Evotech won't work with the grab handle.

It does look like the Competition Werkes tail tidy would work.

Has anyone mounted a tail tidy that still incorporates the grab handle or can verify that the Comp Werkes tail tidy will work with the grab handle?

TIA!

#2 · (Edited)
Which grab handle are you using? The one that mounts under the passenger seat?

The comp werkes fender eliminator doesn't modify the fender aside from removing the fender. All the Comp Werkes eliminator kit does is drill some holes in your storage box.

#10 ·
Yeah that's my bad, fellas. Had my foot halfway out the door and forgot I'd entered the Strip forum. Glad someone was able to jump my shniz and point this guy in the right direction.

Glad you will be able to ditch that fender and keep your passenger comfy. I know my girl just loves the grab handles on my VFR.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.