Triumph 675 Forums banner

Saw a funny road sign insert Caption

5K views 67 replies 20 participants last post by  tooblekain 
#1 · (Edited)
I have noticed from browsing the forums that some of you lads have creative writing abilities and would like you all to share such talent with an ounce of laughter :rofl2:.

I will start by posting a road sign then add a caption to it . Feel free to participate by either posting a picture of a road sign or even a regular picture with a caption or without or simply post a caption for a picture of your choice from the previous ones :cool2:

For example

Tickling Deer ahead

See less See more
#54 ·
i have noticed from browsing the forums that some of you lads have creative writing abilities and would like you all to share such talent with an ounce of laughter :rofl2:.

I will start by posting a road sign then add a caption to it . Feel free to participate by either posting a picture of a road sign or even a regular picture with a caption or without or simply post a caption for a picture of your choice from the previous ones :cool2:

For example

tickling deer ahead
this is my forest!!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.