Triumph 675 Forums banner

Post Pics of your 675R

263K views 874 replies 244 participants last post by  Daytona114 
#1 ·
I've had mine since March and so far have fitted a CW exhaust and FE, ASV levers, Rizoma rearsets, fuel cap, oil filler cap, axle sliders and reservoirs, Yoyodyne slipper clutch, Puig screen, Gel seat, rear cowl, Ducati mirrors, passenger block offs, tank grips, CF tank protector, LED indicators, CW integrated tail light, 1050 throttle tube, GB crash protection, Radguard and header intake grill, headlight protectors, various titanium nuts and bolts, custom map.

Attachments

See less See more
#437 · (Edited)
It's just a practice day on Monday and Tuesday. Just for fun and learning, last one of the year less a TD at Thunderhill next week if the weather holds out.

I have two days getting bossed around about my riding position by Keith Code. He is a cool guy though, and every time we hang out I get better.

Thanks though! I think it's important to wash her bits before you go out. It's like a checkup and bonding at the same time.

#442 · (Edited)
Well, stacking up the mods. Grips, levers, seat, and axle sliders on the way.

Arrow pipe, with an Akro header in the works. Moving to NH in the vicinity of a track soon; so rearsets will be in order by that point.

At Hurricane Ridge in WA. It was 22*... I could only stand to do one pic before I had to give up!

Short video of the ride down... not the best portion, but there was ice on the road higher up. RPMs stay under 6k in this video in accordance with my freakin' break-in period.

Searching around now on the art of embedding videos on this forum. I don't know the code.

#448 ·

Two days ago for my final break-in ride. On my way back from Quilcene, WA with some awesome coffee, a new mug, and a tank full of Ethanol-Free Premium. Voom Voom!

#455 ·
Some pics taken

#459 ·
I like this photo.

Attachments

#463 ·
Had to rearrange the garage a bit today. Took a few quick shots of my other sport bikes, beside my new D675R. Just brought home yesterday.
My R6 is currently in the house, getting track mods.

Attachments

#464 ·
before and still in the works! :whistle:

Attachments

#469 ·
My D675r
Rizoma grips, Frost white pazzo levers, k&n intake. GB engine,stater and clutch cover on order as well as Rizoma fork protecter, gas lid and oil cap...will upload more progress pics in a few weeks!

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Motorcycle.com Free App

Attachments

#472 ·
Move to Australia.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Motorcycle.com App

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.