Triumph 675 Forums banner

Imperial Purple Street Triple

2K views 7 replies 4 participants last post by  noclue90 
#1 ·
As the title states I am looking for an Imperial Purple ST3. It seems to be one of the harder to find. I know of a couple but looking for one damage free. If you have any leads let me know. Id ve willing to get another color depending on the situation. Thanks in advance.

Sent from my iPhone using Motorcycle.com App

#3 ·
Sure thing sir. Since the ride home from selling the old one. I just want something different color wise. There is one in STL for a decent price pending on the amount of damage (lowslide @ 40 mph). Interesting nonetheless. Could also be in for any color including Arrow (Low preferably) and belly pan/fly screen/cowl combo. May just have to go to El Dorado and buy theirs new? Plenty of shopping time so we will see.

#5 ·
That looks like a pretty good price, is the seller sending you some detailed photos? Even if you decided to get a new tank (approx $900) the price wouldn't be out of line. Curious about the bar riser bolt though, hard for me to imagine damaging that thing, lol.

When I got my new tank - I sold the dented one to a forum member here for $250, which covered my insurance deductable. Decent tanks are pretty easy to move.

#6 ·
Right. I emailed last night requesting pictures of damage. If it isn't a big dent or rusted out or anything just minor paint damage I would probably get carbon covers and call it good. Something about that purple...

#8 ·
Haven't heard back so I guess that deal is dead.

There's one at a dealer close but they don't sell for anything less than MSRP no exceptions. Is your dealer the same? Maybe when I come with Neanderthal to pick up the raffle bike Ill pick that one up to!

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.