Triumph 675 Forums banner

FREE - Engine from 2006 Daytona 675

2K views 18 replies 12 participants last post by  ssbfgc 
#1 ·
Yes, that's right, FREE.

Engine out of my '06 Daytona (that died in the fire). It is NOT in current running condition. It does not have the case covers. It does not have the wiring harness. The fuel rail got scorched and is probably trashed. It has just under 35k miles on it.

That being said, it's FREE. It's good for parts. You striple owners who want more power can throw the cams in your engine. Those who stripped out the drain plug can take advantage of the oil pan. If you need new heads, those are good. Clutch is still good and never had any slipping.

I'm moving cross country and don't feel like hauling this lump around with me anymore. I've had it sitting under a bedsheet since October 2010. I'm not willing to ship it, I don't want to break it up. Take it all in. I can meet you basically anywhere in the eastern half of CT or in Rhode Island. If there is no interest here, it will be going with me to Seattle and I'll part it out and sell individual stuff myself.

#9 ·
Munch has first dibs, but if he can't make it and you can do short notice the weekend of Thanksgiving, then you're up next.

I will be out of the country on vacation from tomorrow until Saturday the 17th. I return home on the 19th and leave for good on the 26th. So, Munch/You need to pick up between the 19th and 26th.

#8 ·
I would gladly take that off your hands... With 2 675s under one household, always good to have an extra. I'll be in CT in 4 weeks, pm me and we can swap info.

Sent from my iPhone using Motorcycle.com Free App

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.