Triumph 675 Forums banner

06-08 Ram Air Tube, Bar ends, Left Stock Grip, Haynes manual

1K views 8 replies 5 participants last post by  saumo 
#1 ·
Hey guys,

I am looking for the aforementioned. My ram air tube is broken and cracked. Need one of those...

this thing. http://www.suncoastcyclesports.com/catalog/P5174167_172883_1.JPG

May or may not go on bar ends depending on price.

Need left hand stock grip.

And haynes manual if anyone has one for a good price?

I have a project bike and might be adding more depending on whatever damage I come across.

THANKS!

#4 ·
I'll post pic of it when I get home tonight the rash is relatively small IIRC. If you place the rash at the bottom facing towards the ground you wont see it...out of site...out of mind.

$7 shipped for the grip CONUS.

I may have bar ends but they are rashed or filed down so kinda asymetrical. Let me know if interested in those too.

#6 ·
Hey tooblekain, I started reading the other posts here about aftermarket grips, so I picked up a set... sorry I didn't tell you!

Still looking for a ram air tube. CAN ANYONE tell me if these units are all the same from 06-12. They all look the EXACT same... That would help me out tremendously. I have a friend parting out a '12

Still looking for a stock RIGHT hand bar end... (really like the look...)

So I need now...

1. RH bar end
2. Ram Air tube
3. Flush mounted (or stock) left/right front turn signals...
4. Black aftermarket (chinese) black lever... Or stock levers (both sides)

Any takers???

#7 ·
You can use any year ram air tube, they're all the same.

I have a stock bar end you can have for cheap if you're interested. It's not in perfect condition, but it's not "rashed" either. Has what I would call scuffs on it, and only on a small part. You could turn that part down and it would look good. $8 shipped?

Let me know if you want pics.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.