Triumph 675 Forums banner

Daytona 675 Part-Out...MANY COOL STUFF--PRICES REDUCED!!!

10K views 55 replies 21 participants last post by  Clayson38 
#1 · (Edited)
Okay, the time has come to finally part out what I have left of my 2006 Daytona 675. All prices include shipping CONUS unless otherwise stated. If interested in certain items and you need pics please PM me. Package deals available if purchasing multiple items.

I will update on this thread and initial posts of items are sold or pending. Items that have been SOLD will be in RED

I accept Paypal + 3% +$0.30 fees if paying by debit or credit card. If you send payment as a gift to me there will be no fees.

All sales are final--no refunds. If you have a question regarding something please ask.

OEM Radiator Hoses: $35 for the bunch (PRICE REDUCED FROM $65)
(Includes the following: 3x Head to Radiator; 3x Radiator to Pump; 2x Heat Exchanger to Radiator; 1x Heat Exchanger Inlet; 1x Bypass; 1x Water Pump Outlet. All are in very good condition)

OEM Rider Gel pad : $35
(This is from the Triumph Accesory Rider Gel Seat. Plastic backing, locking pin, and upholstery was damaged. Perfect for upgrading your existing seat. You can take it to an upholsterer to fit it onto your seat)

Cockpit Infills: $20 each
(3x left; 1x right. Some slight scratches and scuffs. Get some of that 3M Dynoc faux carbon fiber and you will be bringing in the girls at the next bike night)

Radiator Infill set: $30
(Includes left and right side. I used these on my T3 Race Bodywork to prevent my wires from touching the radiator. Good to have if you're missing them or if you want your race body work to have them. If you purchase and have race bodywork that doesn't have these built in, I can show you how I did mine)

Radiator Cap: $12
(good working order and was holding pressure. Also pre-drilled on both sides for safety wiring ease for club racing tech inspections/requirements. Good to always have a spare)

OEM Right Timing Case Cover: $35 (PRICE REDUCED FROM $50)
(has some slight rash)

OEM Left Stator Cover: $45 each (PRICE REDUCED FROM $65 each)
(2 available has some slight rash)

OEM Velocity Stacks: $20
(from my 2006)

Skyking shifter slider: $30
(Aluminum bolt on slider. Replaces swingarm pivot nut. Some rash but still in good working order. Minimizes chances of breaking your shifter)

Skyking shifter slider #2: $20
(Aluminun bolt on slider. Replaces swingarm pivot nut. Install it using a 3/8 socket extension. Some rash and 1cm shorter than the aboce slider due to crash repair. Minimizes chances of breaking your shifter

Swingarm: $60+shipping

Kickstand #2: $15

OEM Levers set #2: $20
(has some rash at the ball end. Brake lever has a very small bend that goes downward toward the floor--but actually worked out to my liking and I never changed it out until I got Ebay folding levers as a gift)

Horn: $15
(for grabbing people's attention. Especially funny when honking at another rider or the saying hello to the corner workers at a trackday or race)

OEM Steering Damper with bracket: $35 (PRICE REDUCED FROM $40)
(barely used. Was taken off less than a year of ownership when I bought a GPR Steering Damper)

OEM Right Rearset (almost complete): $45
(includes rearset, heelguard [but not the hardware to mount it to], folding peg, partially broken rear brake pedal...has passed tech inspection at trackdays...ask for pics if interested)

Rear Wheel (PLEASE READ DESCRIPTION): $135
(has a slight wobble to it due to a dent. Cannot notice the dent and wobble until you roll wheel on the ground or spin the wheel. Dent can easily be repaired. Dent probably caused when going off track in Buttonwillow "Sunrise" turn. I remember hitting a bump and bucking me off a bit but kept it upright...bike rode fine. DOES NOT have cush drive and sprocket carrier. Bearings PROBABLY need to be changed out. Rear rotor attached to wheel)

Wiring Harness #1: $40
(Complete Wiring harness)

Wiring Harness #2: $40--SOLD
(Complete Wiring Harness)

Skyking Front Axle Slider: $30 (PRICE REDUCED FROM $45)--SOLD
(Aluminum slider with stainless steel rod. Some rash and drilled holes to make a safety wire leash to attach to fender reflector bolt. )

Skyking Rear Axle Slider: $30 (PRICE REDUCED FROM $45)--SOLD
(Aluminum slider with stainless steel rod. Some rash and drilled holes to make safety wire leash to attach to swingarm. Can also function as bobbins support for rear stand usage.)

Air Temperature Sensor: $20--SOLD

(the sensor that attaches to the top of the airbox. Goes out from time to time. Mine is in good working order)

Bottom Triangle Piece: $25 (SOLD)

(The black triangle in the bottom that joins the two fairings together. Perfect if you want to DIY metal mesh or if you somehow broke yours. Whatever...once I went track I didn't need it.)

OEM Service Manual: $35 (SOLD)
Original True Copy of the Service Manual. Bought in 2006 when I first bought my bike. In great condition. Good to have if you want a clean moral conscious and are not a pirate (or not good with the internet in finding a digital copy of it)

Box full of Turn Signals: $35--(SOLD)

(2006-2008 turn signals...a bunch of them...some fully intact, some are missing the connectors)

Fuel Pump #2: $115--including mounting plate and hardware!!!
(PRICE REDUCED!!!) (SOLD)
(Fuel pump including metal collar plate with bolts, rubber o-ring)

OEM Air Filter: $15 (SOLD)

(was bought beginning of this year and only had a handful of trackdays on it. Can provide a picture showing it's barely dirty and has plenty of life left.)

Front Wheel: $200 (SOLD)

(TRUE AND STRAIGHT. Does NOT include rotors and bearings. Bearings were removed because they were worn out. Rotors removed because sold separately. Includes internal spacer for bearings and cir clip to hold bearings in place. Normal scratches from normal use and tire changes)

OEM Clip-on set : $45 for the pair (PRICE REDUCED FROM $65)--SOLD
(has some slight rash on both ends; and right side clip on--the hole to set sweep angle is broken (shouldn't matter since all aftermarket clip-ons do not have a sweep angle set hole/screw/nub); but still perfectly straight)

Elka 3 way adjustable rear shock: $620--SOLD

Lock Set: $175--SOLD

Radiator Fan: $20 (PRICE REDUCED FROM $30)--SOLD

Heat Exchanger w. rubber o-ring, nut, and washer: $65 (PRICE REDUCED FROM $80)--SOLD

OEM DIY shaved down seat: $35--SOLD

Pillion Seat (OEM): $40--SOLD

2008 Airbox : $30--SOLD

Front Fender OEM--(Graphite): $55 (PRICE REDUCED FROM $75) plus shipping--SOLD

Rear Fender (OEM): $10 (PRICE REDUCED FROM $20)--SOLD

Pillion Rearsets: $35 for the set--SOLD

Switch Assembly (left side): $40--SOLD

Switch Assembly (right side): $30--SOLD

GB Racing Case Covers set: $130--SOLD

GB Racing Sharkfin: $40--SOLD

Fuel Pump #1: $155--SOLD

Throttle Bodies: $60--SOLD

Sprocket Carrier and Cush Drive: $50--SOLD

Kickstand #1: $15--SOLD

Complete Wiring Harness: $45--SOLD

Ebay Folding and adjustable levers: $20 (PRICE REDUCED FROM $30)--SOLD

OEM Levers: $30--SOLD

OEM Tail light with mounting bracket: $35--SOLD

Complete OEM Licence Plate Bracket: $50--SOLD

Zero Gravity Corsa Windscreen--BRAND NEW STILL IN THE SEALED BAG: $75--SOLD (thanks Walt!)

OEM Windscreen: $35--SOLD

OEM 675 Throttle Tubes: $7 each--ALL SOLD

1050 Throttle Tube w. Harris Project R1 grip: $12--SOLD

OEM R1 Throttle Tube w. OEM Grip--BRAND NEW NEVER BEEN USED:$15--SOLD

OEM Left Rearset #1 (complete): $50--SOLD

OEM Left Rearset #2 (complete): $70--SOLD

Pitbull 47 tooth 520 pitch aluminum rear sprocket in black: $30--SOLD
(BARELY used. Only used it starting this season)

EXUP Assembly: $50--SOLD
(Complete with motor, cables, spring, etc)

OEM Left Grip: $7--SOLD
(partial rash but still fully functional and can hide it by putting rash facing down towards the ground)

ECU: $150--SOLD
(from my 2006. In good working order)

See less See more
#3 ·
Hi,
I'm pretty interested in the left side stator cover and seat cowl. Do you have any pictures of them

Thanks,

Vincent
I can get you pictures of both tonight for you. I will send them via PM :thumbup:

#10 ·
Do you have stock bar ends?

#13 ·
No worries :thumbup:. Just be sure to pay the wrapping paper forward.

Also, I found A LOT more stuff I had for the Daytona when I went to storage that I completely forgot about that I haven't even added on this thread post.

So if it's not listed on don't hestitate to ask. I may have it and I just havent had the chance to list it yet. I will be spending most of my weekend updating it.

#20 ·
Here we go Matt I'll take this off your hands. I can either pay you with pay pal or just give you cash when I pay you for renting your 250. Up to you just let me know.

Zero Gravity Corsa Windscreen--BRAND NEW STILL IN THE SEALED BAG: $75
(Clear Corsa (bigger than the double bubble) in clear)

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.