Triumph 675 Forums banner

Alternative to flush mounts

2K views 9 replies 7 participants last post by  675R_Daytona 
#1 ·
So guys i installed the TRIUMPH LED SIGNALS. These are the ones that come stock on the SPEED Triple!

The rear signals took 5 mins!! the fronts took the longest because of taking off the fairings and putting back together. I like flush mounts, but i really like the look that these bring to the bike.

The relay was trial and error because the instructions don't have the labels that show were the wiring goes. All in all i am happy with the look and the brightness of the signals!

Here are some photos of the install and overall looks. Comments are appreciated and welcome!!

See less See more
#4 ·
you didnt need to take off the farings to install the side markers! (i only know because ive done it several times) reach under the left. the right side can be reached from the top.

#6 ·
That looks super clean! I personally like the look of stalks...call me crazy. Looks really nice.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S II using motorcycle app

#8 ·
they make an LED relay for bikes (it is generic), dont waste your time with resistors. just replace your stock relay with the LED ready one. I think it is the one with the connector not the circle connectors. you can get them on ebay or some LED site for like $10-15.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.