Triumph 675 Forums banner

Is there such thing as easy regripping??? I think I found solution.

2K views 15 replies 10 participants last post by  jardineD675 
#1 ·
I think this product could really work, with some added features which I have already sent an email to the company inquiring about.

www.re-grip.com

Email to company with questions and idea.

Love the commercail and idea of this, definately a hot product. Im part of a motorcycle forum, and was wondering if u would be coming out with something that is more grippy, textured and with grip ends like normal motorcycle grips. The ease of install of ur product is definately a life save'r. And I feel motorcycle grips would definately be a good market to invest research into. I'm not sure if u can texture the outside of ur product, but how well can it conform to small variations if something was put down before the regripping process. So like a skeleton that can be cut to fit which could also include the 2 end grip stops, if product can't be molded into these shapes itself? Very interested in product and will be posting my idea up on a forum to see how much feedback I get. This would save allot of people countless time and swearing with a heat gun etc... its a real pain for motorcycles. Thanks for ur time and hopen for a response.

Sent from my X10a using Motorcycle.com Free App

Attachments

See less See more
#11 ·
Your punctuation/grammar made the letter pretty fatiguing to read, you might hold their attention if it was written better.
Actually got a reply.

We have considered it. We gave an Ace Hardware manager some to put on his foot pegs and he ended up putting on his handle bars (see attached pic). He handle bars (see attached pic). He actually loves it. We really hadn't considered this market before, but we have had some positive feedback from it. We are working on adding textures and the like. We also are working on color coding and adding logos. It is always appreciated to hear such great feedback and the possibly of feedback and the possibly of ntroducing Re-Grip into arenas that we originally had not considered. Thanks so much for your time and if and when we come up with a solution they when we come up with a solution they may need to be tested, we would love to send you some free samples to test out.
Irony at it's best! :laugh: Not sure who's punctuation or grammar is worse, the OP, or the reply he got.

#10 ·
Actually got a reply.

We have considered it. We gave an Ace Hardware manager some to put on his foot pegs and he ended up putting on his handle bars (see attached pic). He handle bars (see attached pic). He actually loves it. We really hadn't considered this market before, but we have had some positive feedback from it. We are working on adding textures and the like. We also are working on color coding and adding logos. It is always appreciated to hear such great feedback and the possibly of feedback and the possibly of ntroducing Re-Grip into arenas that we originally had not considered. Thanks so much for your time and if and when we come up with a solution they when we come up with a solution they may need to be tested, we would love to send you some free samples to test out.

Sent from my X10a using Motorcycle.com Free App

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.