Triumph 675 Forums banner

Hardcore GSXR 1000 crash off a cliff

4K views 25 replies 17 participants last post by  tooblekain 
#1 ·
What ever you do please do not ride like this retard :screwy: take it to the track so if you crash you won't hurt any one else

#3 ·
Read the rider's comments in the video here:

He sounds like a massive dumbass who refuses to admit he made a mistake and learn from it.

My favorite part is he mentions "I'm standing up within seconds and began looking for the road. I couldn't find it so I just went straight up the 35 foot cliff G.I. Joe style." Which doesn't really agree with the massive amount of time you just hear him whimpering.

The only thing worse than a person who rides way over there head on the street and crashes is someone who insists it wasn't their fault and refuses to learn a thing from it.

#7 ·
Thank you Moeman for the quality entertainment lately :thumbup:

#11 ·
Haha, glad to see this made it here. This happened on Highway 49 in NorCal. Dude works with a really good friend of mine in Lathrop. And from what my buddy tells me, ya this guy is a tard

#12 ·
Well deserved. Lucky I wasn't there watching it unfold, probably would have pushed him back down the cliff after he climbed it.

#19 ·
:rofl::rofl:

Nothing better than seeing some dumbass going 9000 miles an hour on the straights and putzing through the turns, then better yet, to TOTALLY blow that sweeper (I mean REALLY?)... Amazing he's not dead. As much as I might like to say I feel for him, I don't. There is no reason to ride like he was, on the road. Particularly with his extraordinary lack of skills. He deserved his demise. We all f-up, but this was something else. I do feel for the bike though... that it was in the hands of such a fuck-tard...

#16 ·
That moaning you hear from him after the crash is symptoms of being kicked in the pride.
:laugh:

Just about all of us here agree the track is the place to take these bikes to open them up. There's nothing wrong with riding the street and the canyons and mountains etc, but just remember, that's exactly where you are. You are on public roads, act like it and stay safe.

Moeman, thanks for this weeks entertainment, ill have to read throgh the 2 links you just provided when I get a chance lol

#22 ·
least he had his gear on

LMFAO on the gsxr forum

"Quote:Stop dicking around on the street......if you want to ride like that, take it to Thunderhill, you're only 2 hours away for crissakes.

Originally Posted by SPL170db
Stop dicking around on the street......if you want to ride like that, take it to Thunderhill, you're only 2 hours away for crissakes.

Gonna' be a lot of pissed riders waiting around for the T-Hill staff to clean up the mess in T8 when he bins it there too.
"

#25 ·
All this for an impersonation of Peter Griffin :whistle:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.