Triumph 675 Forums banner

2013 Daytona 675 Specs -

10K views 45 replies 32 participants last post by  Gerard7AA 
#1 ·
Many changes, new Daytona 675 triple bore & stroke changes amongst several other changes -
http://assets1.triumphmotorcycles.com/new-daytona-675/pdf/DAYTONA_675_PDF_USA.pdf

#37 ·
Posting again becaues of my disgust with Triumph. I went and looked for more pictures. It truely is an ugly bike now. I wish someone from Triumph would come on the boards and read this. Simply garbage. All of the cosmetic changes that they made look awful.

F U triumph.

That is all.

-Nigel

#38 ·
Posting again becaues of my disgust with Triumph. I went and looked for more pictures. It truely is an ugly bike now. I wish someone from Triumph would come on the boards and read this. Simply garbage. All of the cosmetic changes that they made look awful.

F U triumph.

That is all.

-Nigel
Did you watch the video? I think it looks much better than it does in the still shots.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Motorcycle.com Free App

#40 ·
We went to the NEC bike show yesterday and saw 3 in the flesh.
The 675R and the others were in standard trim, they looked very boring and "jap" looking..
No "Triumph" on the front, just a big hole for the air intake , the front looked very R6 and just another bike to us..

The others looked the same and the white and blue looked the best, just on colour..
While there 99% people said they hated it, and gave the feedback to the Triumph staff on the stand.. But do they care ?

The ST & R looked better than the Daytona, but still again they have the plain standard versions..

Cant wait to see a modded version of both.. But a shame on the Daytona, it just another bike now..

#41 ·
We went to the NEC bike show yesterday and saw 3 in the flesh.
The 675R and the others were in standard trim, they looked very boring and "jap" looking..
No "Triumph" on the front, just a big hole for the air intake , the front looked very R6 and just another bike to us..

The others looked the same and the white and blue looked the best, just on colour..
While there 99% people said they hated it, and gave the feedback to the Triumph staff on the stand.. But do they care ?

The ST & R looked better than the Daytona, but still again they have the plain standard versions..

Cant wait to see a modded version of both.. But a shame on the Daytona, it just another bike now..
I blame the British society for this. hahaha you all need to revolt or something British like, just no tea can be involved.:coolgleamA:

It will be interesting to see how sales go this coming year for them then. I think it will go down for sure since 99% of their business is with street riders and not racers.

#42 ·
Here is hoping that Triumph pulls an Acura, in the sense that when the the 2009 TL came out, everyone hated the giant vagina they put on the front bumper and due to sales they had to redo the front end to bring sales back up. But if you ended up getting the 2009 after the newer, better looking models came out you got a hell of a deal.

I dont mind the new daytona, but its not blowing me away (aesthetically), but the performance updates are nice. May pick one up since a majority of everyone hates it:whistle:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.