Triumph 675 Forums banner

Tip over sensor?

6K views 8 replies 5 participants last post by  2slow 
#1 ·
So I layed bike down, picked it up turned it on it worked, turned it back off. Looked over my damage, then it didn't start back up, only thing damaged was front brake resevior. So did the bike trip the tip over sensor hella late? Any idea?

Sent from my X10a using Motorcycle.com Free App

#2 ·
So I layed bike down, picked it up turned it on it worked, turned it back off. Looked over my damage, then it didn't start back up, only thing damaged was front brake resevior. So did the bike trip the tip over sensor hella late? Any idea?

If your TOS is bad then it could be yeah, but if its working right then it wont kill the bike till its pretty much on its side. Once you pick it up the little piece inside the sensor should roll back to the proper position. It sucks when those go out, had mine go out on my old gsxr 1000, everytime i went through a turn sharp enough bike would just cut off. Luckily it was low speed turns and there wasnt much lean to them.

#7 ·
Wow that really wrked, sorry or delay had to trickle charge my battery and find time. But yah just turned it on, let it think for a bit, then it started up and no check engine lights, hopefully I don't have any issues with it on the road when I get back to that point. Thanks guys

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.