Triumph 675 Forums banner

rear left tail light

1K views 8 replies 4 participants last post by  rideco 
#1 ·
Hey,
Some wonderful person decided to walk into my bike in a parking lot and snap the post to my stock rear left tail light. Before I go out looking for parts I was wondering if anyone here had a stock tail light that is just gather dust or laying around they will never use. Oh its an 07 daytona btw. Thanks. I am trying not to freak out and just be happy that the entire bike did not get knocked over. Cup half full type deal.
Thanks!!

#3 ·
I am hoping some kind soul will want to play it forward and allow me to pay for shipping for part they will never use. Otherwise I will finally get around to putting on aftermarket parts for the rear end. btw if someone wants a stock seat I have one that never saw the light of day once I put on my gel seat. PM me.

#5 ·
Hey thanks for the offer. My bike is still in mint condition even though its an 07 and I ride it to work everyday I would be just as frustrated seeing scratches on it as the tail light hanging off of it so I will pass. I found them online for 50$ which is much better then I was expecting. I still bet there is someone on here who races their bike who has these parts sitting somewhere in their garage gathering dust. Going to hold out through the weekend hoping someone see's this post and follows up with me. Otherwise I will prob. just order the replacement part next week. Really thanks for the offer. I just want to return by bike to perfect like it was and I am sure you can understand that.

#9 ·
Resolved!! You guys are the best. Thanks for all of the responses. It really means a lot to me to be able to drop by and ask for a favor and have people come through.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.