Triumph 675 Forums banner

Making videos for you for free!

5K views 41 replies 15 participants last post by  Rink675 
#1 · (Edited)
If you have any trackday or racing videos I am offering to make a customized video for you for free. I am trying to build and expand my youtube page to gain subscribers, don't worry I am not going to use your material to promote myself as a racer I wouldn't do anything like that.

If you have a page where I can download your footage that will work or if you want to send me your SD card in an envelope, 1 stamp is all you will need I can then transfer it from there and mail you your card back the next day after I have received it.

If you have specific music you want or theme you want just let me know! I can also burn them to HDTV DVD's but that I would have to charge or you could just send me a blank DVD cd and then no worries.

Not trying to make any profits off of this, just trying to gain more subscribers!

Here are some videos I have made:

#2 ·
If you have any trackday or racing videos I am offering to make a customized video for you for free. I am trying to build and expand my youtube page to gain subscribers, don't worry I am not going to use your material to promote myself as a racer I wouldn't do anything like that.

If you have a page where I can download your footage that will work or if you want to send me your SD card in an envelope, 1 stamp is all you will need I can then transfer it from there and mail you your card back the next day after I have received it.

If you have specific music you want or theme you want just let me know! I can also burn them to HDTV DVD's but that I would have to charge or you could just send me a blank DVD cd and then no worries.

Not trying to make any profits off of this, just trying to gain more subscribers!

Here is a basic video I did for when I used to drag race:

Charger Complimation - YouTube
I have a track day next week and if I get some good footage - I'll definitely hit you up :thumbup:

Cool video btw!

#7 ·

Here is a basic video I did for when I used to drag race:

Charger Complimation - YouTube
I have a few good videos, and three more track days left this season. I'll see if I can dig up something worth your time.

Also, why is your video not available on mobil? It seems you have cut out 2/3 of your audience right there. I have a PC, but like so many people in the US, I don't use it most of the time. My phone and iPad are with me always, the PC is just for work. It also has administrators that watch what I do with it....

#14 ·
Rink does a great job. He just finished up a video for me and it is awesome. I am sure if I had better footage to send him the video would have been a bit more interesting but I think it is AWESOME!

Thanks Rink and I am sure if you want more videos and 'work' you should be able to find it on here.

#15 ·
Awesome, glad you liked the video! :thumbup:

Once I get around to upgrading that dropbox account I will send you the actual hard copy of the video so you don't need to youtube it all of the time.

I tried changing the settings on the video to make it viewed by mobile but for some weird reason it wont let me change that setting....

#24 ·
Hey, I got a whole lot of videos on my YouTube channel, you're welcome to use any of those, just message me to let me know. I also have some other footage I didn't upload that can be useful. I don't mind you making it look better, and I havent looked for money when I put them on YouTube, just to share with friends.

YouTube.com/nomad7700

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Motorcycle.com Free App

#37 ·
I used to DJ so I have over 500gb of music lol, I miss DJ'ing but got tired of it because too many people buy a 400.00 digital mixer and play techno and call themselves a DJ and allow the club promoters to pay them bottom dollar so even if they suck they keep their job because they are being paid bottom dollar.

Ok end of rant lol

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.