Triumph 675 Forums banner

Post pics of your Tornado Red 675!

188K views 616 replies 225 participants last post by  Tri675 
#1 ·
#141 ·
I'm posting all my RED pics I've got, because at around 5pm today I'll officially be a SCORCHED YELLOW! :twisted: wooot woot !

I don't want to be a copy cat but I absolutly love the outfit and helmet...
Where did you get the racing leathers and what helmet is that?

I am getting my red 675 in 3 weeks and want something to match just like this!!

Thanks much :)

-Nigel

#7 ·
Warning: Photo/Bandwidth intensive Big size.. so I can burn your eyes with the Fastest color :sp

1. Yeaah.. you're a dirty little ..... *disc-scratch* aren't you..

2. Post wash and waxing:

3. I'd ride that all day :shock:

4. This is what Mothers can do to yer bike :shock:

5. You lookin' at me?

#11 · (Edited)
Thanx to Phil (AKA vg13z) and a couple of hours sweating in the driveway, I now have a RED where there was a Yellow!!!
Enjoy Phil!! I'm loving the RED!! I think it is even a little faster now!! :lol:

#12 ·
Weird. I had always associated Red D675 owners with picture whoring, but this thread has the fewest amount of replies? :? My world as I know it has been turned upside down!

Punkin Dave, looks like you got some free flushmount turn signals, and maybe tanks pads out of that deal, nice! 8)

#16 ·
ApexJosh said:
Weird. I had always associated Red D675 owners with picture whoring, but this thread has the fewest amount of replies? :? My world as I know it has been turned upside down!

Punkin Dave, looks like you got some free flushmount turn signals, and maybe tanks pads out of that deal, nice! 8)
It's b/c reds are soooo fast they are hard to get pictures of! :twisted: :twisted:

#18 ·
williams155 said:
ApexJosh said:

It's b/c reds are soooo fast they are hard to get pictures of! :twisted: :twisted:
Yup, had to put mine on a track stand to keep it from blurring!!! :lol: I think I'll switch it to decaf!!! :lol:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.