Triumph 675 Forums banner

Motorcycle Picture Game

96K views 968 replies 113 participants last post by  firedude 
#1 · (Edited)
I got this idea from a friend who is a member of a Honda Forum. The whole point of the game is to give you one more excuse to get out and ride. How you play is someone posts something that you have to go out and find, and take a picture of your bike in front of it. i.e. Street sign, landmark, building, whatever. The first person to get it done and post a picture as proof gets to decide the next thing to find.

Rules:
1. NOTHING that requires the rider to do anything ILLEGAL.
2. Any streetbike owner is allowed to participate, not just Triumph.
3. Neither you nor any friends riding around playing the game with you can be in the picture.
4. Can't post the same thing twice.
5. If something goes a week without being found it can be vetoed.
6. If you happen to already have a picture of your bike and the challenge you have to go take a new picture. Using old pics is cheating.
7. NO trolling

Try to be original and above all have fun. Pictures can be interpreted however you want as long as it makes sense. I'll start by giving the first thing to go find!

Next to a cop car

COMPLETED:
Next to a cop car - mikereiser
2 triumphs together - louie3
Next to a historic statue - bigk7790
In front of grocery store - neptune
In front of a brick wall - dave675se
In front of a stadium - bigk7790
Next to an Irish pub - firedude
With sports car of same color - louie3
By a pumpkin patch - bigk7790
W/ a near nekkid girl - bravo503
In your kitchen - bigk7790
Street sign w/ 3 of same letter - dave675se
Asian massage parlor - bravo503
Halloween costume - cloud22116
Next to historic landmark - papachristou
Next to digital speed sign - nbonci675r
W/ an animal (no cat/dog) - neptune
W/ something related to astronomy -

See less See more
#313 ·
you guys mind if I play on a Honda?

Next up: Your bike with one of those people who stands outside waving a sign for a store/restaurant
i love those people! that is a hot n nasty job and not the good kind :laugh: i dont have any in my area but my work does. Maybe ill ride to work on friday if no one has it by then!

#312 ·
#315 ·
Hasn't this met the Challenge Change Time threshold by now? Nothing against the challenge or the challenge posters choices/intentions and all, but it seems these guys are coming less and less common. Let's try and keep this thread alive! Challenge OP gets to post a new challenge, what say ye? Yays and nays?

#320 ·
bah haha, get your suit back on beyotch! :laugh:

a daily daytona'er needs to get this. they are never out by the time i get home and get on the bike.

#322 ·
Yup, I drive my D675 everywhere! There just doesn't seem to be any of these guys around here. There was for a while back in tax season, but not really anymore :-/

#324 ·
I love how all the guys who ride their bikes daily live in areas where there's none of these workers, and the guys who do live near them don't ride their bikes as often lol Eventually the 2 shall meet XD

#327 ·
yes. i may ride to work tomorrow. i dont have any meetings. Ive snuck by in my Hood h2 black pants a few times but my VP keeps a watchful eye out for pants that arent crisp, 5 o clock shadows or unpressed shirts!

#332 ·
bam bitches! bonus points for the bum in the background still sleeping!

um, give me a minute for the new challenge...

edit: ok, it is bike night in a lot of places tonight, post up your pics of bike nights, picture with the most triumphs in it wins!

#333 ·
Props FlyNavy for finally getting the ball moving again! Unfortunately, I'm out of this one for the time being, I don't know of any Bike Nights on island, and the closest thing I can think of isn't til Friday :-(. Let's see them Triumphs!!!

#335 ·
Doesn't hurt to try! The point is to get out and ride (and make the gixxers jealous)

#336 ·
emphasis on making the gixxers jealous... although the dumbasses will only be jealous cuz they think you have a Duc... seriously, it amazes me sometimes the dumb things that come from the mouths of people who self-proclaim to be fully immersed in motorcycle culture. Obviously, they're so dumb cuz in reality they are only fully immersed in Squid culture, but that goes w/o saying

#337 ·
There are bike nights all the time here in Gainesville. I'll head out to one soon and give it a shot. I wouldn't have been able to make it out tonight anyways.

Oh and about dumb comments from GSXR guys... on a similar note: Friend of mine rides an R6. Good bike, good guy. However, he is not quite as versed in motorcycle expertise as he fancies himself. He spent 10 minutes the other day telling me all about how his R6 was a master at turning, and how it was made to be tossed around. He actually told me that his R6 could easily smoke my Daytona through the twisties cause it's so much more agile. Okay buddy. We'll see about that soon enough...

#338 ·
am i the only one who went to a bike night? although i confess, i like going less and less. i see nothing but ritards with chicken strips, tennis shoes, shorts and custom paint jobs.

i think i only get credit for one extra triumph. the guy on the yellow one is wearing a man bag!

#339 ·
I'll jump into this game when I get my lights and rearsets back from powdercoating next week.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.