Triumph 675 Forums banner

The Official Spotted Thread

133K views 1K replies 180 participants last post by  Clayt0nB 
#1 ·
Feel free to post your 675 sightings here.

Moderators: Please make this a sticky. Thanks.

#972 ·
Spotted a 2010 675se in front of retro fitness in Hamilton NJ. I guess I'm not the only street Daytona around here.

Sent from my iPhone using MO Free
Saw a red Tona at John Jay College, reveal yourself lol I have a black one, park somewhere around the T building usually.

Bit far from Australia to spot.....

#978 ·
Haha I did not realize it was for Australia lol

#982 ·
6 Daytonas (1 black, one red, two rs, one white SE, one mustard and one new sulphur yellow) and one green ST today went past me while I sat on the side of Obi Obi Rd with a holed rear tire thanks to degenerates throwing bottles and glass all over the road at the last campground last night.

Only one person stopped in three hours on a biker's road - not such a great way to spend a Sunday and a sad sign of the times.

#983 ·
Blue Daytona in Dalby heading East in the afternoons. Anybody on here? I'm keen for a ride, haven't been on one since getting here about 3 months ago.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Motorcycle.com Free App

#989 ·
I figured the chance of the 675 I saw being on the forum was so slim it would be mostly pointless to say anything.

#990 ·
I figured people would know mine if they ride by. Still no one has spotted me.

Attachments

#993 ·
At the George in Picton right now.

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.