Triumph 675 Forums banner

headlight fill-in and mirror block offs

2K views 8 replies 7 participants last post by  Committee-X 
#1 ·
well in prep for the track day tomorrow :biggrinjester: i took the head lights out and took the mirrors off. headlight fill ins arent perfect where the headlights budlge out on the sides, but im gonna mess with them today when i get off work for a little bit (only spent about 20 mins in making them).
but either way what ya think?

See less See more
#3 ·
just some tin from my brothers dirt track car. both infills are seperate then riveted together. mounted by the headlight screws and the little guide post thats in the nose faring in the middle. just card board templet then traced on to the tin, and cut.

#8 ·
there is still a gap at the side (marker light) that im not happy with at all but they do their job so ill deal with it the guys at mid ohio will see them in the morning so they can voice in also going to have a friend make some up here soon he is very good with metal work so maybe after that i put some templets up???:thumbup:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.