Triumph 675 Forums banner

what did you do to your 675 today????

1M views 9K replies 1K participants last post by  siq75 
#1 ·
just like the title states, what did u do to your 675 today?

I rode mine to pick up a gel passenger seat, then installed front and rear brakes, and polished/waxed the paint

#3,977 ·
About to take her out for the 1st test ride of the new dyno tuned map..as the tune ecu generic map sucked..

#3,984 ·
Drilled and safety wired a few things... oil filler cap, dipstick, brake caliper bolts, pinch bolts, oil filter hose clamp, and wired a bunch of coolant line hose clamps. Will do the oil drain bolt and the remaining cooling system stuff when I change the oil and dump the coolant to replace it with water.

#3,985 ·
Sigh...Gave her a nice coat of wax, lubed the chain, gave her a little hug, and parked/covered her up in the corner of the garage for Michigan's winter. How many days until clear roads and warm weather? Sigh... She looks so sad and lonely in the corner... :tissue:

#3,989 ·
Very nice!

Your signature reminds me of a discussion I was having with someone the other day. I was talking with a guy about how I was interested in a Duke 390 and someone responded "Why would you need two motorcycles?"

I just kind of leaned in and said, "TWO?"

#3,998 ·
Hey guys so I just wanted to show what I did to mine recently. I had many parts anodized. Triple clamp, clip ons, brake res. mount, clutch cable adjuster, shift linkage, heal guards, kickstand and mount, front tank mount, brake and shift pedals. We tried to do the rearset brackets but unfortunately the silicone content in the alloy is to high and would not allow the anodizing to take effect, so Jon from NJcustoms is going to powdercoat them for me along with the rear sprocket, shift linkage ball joints, and a few other things. Thanks in advance Jon! Some time this week I will get the Comp Werkes exhaust installed. What do ya think?

Attachments

#4,003 ·
My moto is finished, all back together after a crash a month and a half ago, with the help of this forum and time after wrk and weekend demobe and installs and battry issue. Just cleaned and lubed chain and cleaned rims. What do u guys think of putting red rim tape on wheels. Carbon foot guards will go on tomorrow after a drill the carbon fiber hole a little bigger

Sent from my X10a using Motorcycle.com Free App

#4,009 ·
Going to be a busy weekend

Not so much what I did to my 675 but I did purchase a bunch of goodies for her :cool:

-Arrow Slip-on
-GB Racing Full Protection Kit
-TechSpec Skins
-CW Integrated Tail (Smoked)
-CW Fender Eliminator
-Triumph Carbon Tank Pad
-Triumph Passenger Peg Deletes
-DDM Tuning 35W Dual HID 5000K
-DDM Tuning Parking Light LEDs

I haven't even had this thing for a month yet and it's already a money pit! :nod:

#4,010 ·
Not so much what I did to my 675 but I did purchase a bunch of goodies for her :cool:

-Arrow Slip-on
-GB Racing Full Protection Kit
-TechSpec Skins
-CW Integrated Tail (Smoked)
-CW Fender Eliminator
-Triumph Carbon Tank Pad
-Triumph Passenger Peg Deletes
-DDM Tuning 35W Dual HID 5000K
-DDM Tuning Parking Light LEDs

I haven't even had this thing for a month yet and it's already a money pit! :nod:
Right on! Post some pics when its all on! As for the money pit, I feel your pain.... got mine Dec. 7 and have already put about 1500.00 into it! The worse part is there's been snow and sand on the ground pretty much since I got it and haven't even been able to ride it!!! I got 38 miles on it!! lol
:cursin: :1banghead:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.