Triumph 675 Forums banner

what did you do to your 675 today????

1M views 9K replies 1K participants last post by  siq75 
#1 ·
just like the title states, what did u do to your 675 today?

I rode mine to pick up a gel passenger seat, then installed front and rear brakes, and polished/waxed the paint

#3,934 ·

Knee down today, good weather, great road. :hooray:

Summer here, no season where you cannot ride.

#3,937 ·
Went out for a 3 hour mountain ride (on Saturday) before the temps dropped and the snow rolled in. It was in the mid F*20s most of the ride, but it was sunny and beautiful. Unfortunately, we got 4"+ of snow on Sunday, so I won't be taking the Daytona out for a few weeks. Thankfully, I have my SF848 parked 4 hours away in New Mexico so I can still get my fix.

~Ex

#3,938 ·
Well this weekend i'll be going down and beginning my tear down of the bike for the winter. Replacing rear wheel bearings, chain, sprocket, brake pads, and brake fluid.

Still gotta change my air filter, spark plugs, and a couple other small things as well before the new season starts!

#3,939 ·
Rearset!

Installed some Bohemian Racing rearset (if you don't know they are identical to the Sato Racing). Only thing that didn't fit is 100% my fault. I got them off ebay for the D675 & not the D675R so the shift rod is too long to fit the q/s. Im trying to scavenge up one short enough to fit, but if not Sato has one in stock in Cali... Should be able to have it by Friday if I order today. Other then that they feel, fit, and look great! Once I get it all together with the q/s Ill post some pics.

#3,940 ·
Get the dynojet shift rod connector kit.

#3,941 ·
Started taking the farings off and getting to the bottom of why im getting oil in the piston chamber.

Only first after ive started it, so im fairly certain its the valve guides.

#3,950 ·
Went for a ride with a buddy crappy weather but fun time none the less.

Attachments

#3,952 ·
You wanna come and detail mine? Ive got a decided lack of time to do that to mine.
:)

#3,954 ·
Im curious. Looks heavier than stock also how is the bracket for the caliprr going to work.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.