Triumph 675 Forums banner

Motorcycle Picture Game

96K views 968 replies 113 participants last post by  firedude 
#1 · (Edited)
I got this idea from a friend who is a member of a Honda Forum. The whole point of the game is to give you one more excuse to get out and ride. How you play is someone posts something that you have to go out and find, and take a picture of your bike in front of it. i.e. Street sign, landmark, building, whatever. The first person to get it done and post a picture as proof gets to decide the next thing to find.

Rules:
1. NOTHING that requires the rider to do anything ILLEGAL.
2. Any streetbike owner is allowed to participate, not just Triumph.
3. Neither you nor any friends riding around playing the game with you can be in the picture.
4. Can't post the same thing twice.
5. If something goes a week without being found it can be vetoed.
6. If you happen to already have a picture of your bike and the challenge you have to go take a new picture. Using old pics is cheating.
7. NO trolling

Try to be original and above all have fun. Pictures can be interpreted however you want as long as it makes sense. I'll start by giving the first thing to go find!

Next to a cop car

COMPLETED:
Next to a cop car - mikereiser
2 triumphs together - louie3
Next to a historic statue - bigk7790
In front of grocery store - neptune
In front of a brick wall - dave675se
In front of a stadium - bigk7790
Next to an Irish pub - firedude
With sports car of same color - louie3
By a pumpkin patch - bigk7790
W/ a near nekkid girl - bravo503
In your kitchen - bigk7790
Street sign w/ 3 of same letter - dave675se
Asian massage parlor - bravo503
Halloween costume - cloud22116
Next to historic landmark - papachristou
Next to digital speed sign - nbonci675r
W/ an animal (no cat/dog) - neptune
W/ something related to astronomy -

See less See more
#376 ·
There are some great abandoned gas stations on route 66 but I wont make it out there tomorrow and I leave on vacation friday,

#377 ·
shiiiit, i totally forgot! rode by the station like three times!

#379 ·
Got it.

Next challenge: As little gear as possible, doing a wheelie or stoppie.......

But for real.... Let's mix it up a little. How about: Your bike in a place "off the beaten trail" so to say. On a dirt road, in a field, somewhere not concrete. Just don't drop your bike trying to ride through sand or some dumb shit like that. I feel like this one is fairly open ended and could draw some pretty cool photos.

Attachments

#380 ·
Put together the list of all the challenges and the results.

2 Triumphs - Complete
Local Historic Statue - Complete
Strangers Small God - Complete
Grocery Store - Complete
Brick Wall - Complete
Professional Stadium - Complete
Irish Pub - Complete
Sports Car Of Same Color - Complete
Pumpkin Patch - Complete
Practically Naked Girl - Complete
Triumph On Triumph - Complete
Bike In Your Kitchen - Complete
Street Sign With 3 Of Same Letter - Complete
Chinese Massage Parlor - Complete
Kid In A Costume - Complete
Historical Landmark - Complete
Digital Speed Limit Sign - Complete
Next To An Animal (No Dog Or Cat) - Complete
Something With Astronomy - Complete
Hooters Girl On It - Complete
Sign With Digits Adding To 9 - Complete
With An Obelisk - Complete
With A Santa - Complete
Triumph With A Triumph - Complete
With A Muscle Car - Complete
Next To A Scooter - Complete
New Years Related - Never Completed
At Wing Night - Never Completed
Concrete With Sun On It - Never Completed
With A Mailbox - Complete
With Something That Flies - Complete
Something Fire Related - Complete
Next To A Strip Joint - Complete
With A Pay Phone - Complete
Body Of Water - Complete
With An Icicle - Complete
With A Race Car - Never Completed
With A Geo Cache - Complete
With A Boulder - Complete
With A Picture Of A Bike - Complete
Street Meet Vendor - Never Completed
Big Ship/Boat - Complete
With Someone Protesting - Complete
Street Advertiser - Complete
Major Sports Stadium - Complete
Bike Night - Complete
Front Of A Cheap Pawn Shop - Complete
At A Strip Club - Complete
Outside A Brewery - Complete
Abandoned Gas Station - Complete
As Little Gear As Possible - Current

#389 ·
who would want to take their bike "off the beaten path"? this is a straight street/trackwhore bike. a lot of people are riding on track tires that spin if you get in grass, let alone off road. Not to mention it would be easy to bottom it out on a small rock or pothole, picking up sand and dust in your chain and then you have to worry about your kickstand sinking in the dirt/sand/grass while you are taking a picture. Sorry but terrible challenge IMO.

#392 ·
The without gear challenge was clearly a joke. Obviously I would never do that in any sort of serious manner. I didn't give this challenge hoping that people would take their bike mudding or anything. All I was anticipating was somebody pulled over by a lake, or 30 yards down a dirt road, something like that. For instance, there's a dried up lake by my apartment. I've taken pictures there before. All it takes is about 10 feet of riding through the grass. No matter what tires you have, you can do that. If it isn't your thing, no worries.

Sent from my Motorcycle iPhone app

#393 ·
The without gear challenge was clearly a joke. Obviously I would never do that in any sort of serious manner. I didn't give this challenge hoping that people would take their bike mudding or anything. All I was anticipating was somebody pulled over by a lake, or 30 yards down a dirt road, something like that. For instance, there's a dried up lake by my apartment. I've taken pictures there before. All it takes is about 10 feet of riding through the grass. No matter what tires you have, you can do that. If it isn't your thing, no worries.

Sent from my Motorcycle iPhone app
yeah but even then, i can see someone putting their kickstand down, walking a few feet away to get a picture only to watch their bike crash down as the kickstand sinks the dirt. Lets stick to pavement or get this challenge done today.

If anyone is offroad a good tip is to crush a soda can flat (vertically) and put that under your kickstand if you are parking on soft ground.

#403 ·

Off road and with a rock face. The other side of it is a a drop off. It is called high rock and people used to hang glide off it.

Next challenge: Road sign with a famous person's name. Has to be obvious like Martin Luther King Jr Blvd.

#404 ·
I have no idea why I accepted this challenge when I read it. I hoped my bike wouldn't start or my HID's didn't turn on or something that would stop me from completing this stupidly dangerous task. I don't care that it took me 2 shots to get the picture. In the background of the shot with the bike is the infamous Marcy Projects in Brooklyn, NY originally home to Jay-Z. I rushed the shots and took off in-between two voices directed at me, the first, a male "This a dangerous place be takin' pik-cha's boi" followed by a lady (I think), "Take me for a ride boo." It took me a whole block and redlining first gear to realize I was going the wrong way down a 1-way street.

Bike shot:

Sign shot:

NEXT CHALLENGE:
Picture of your bike in front of a Court House!!!

#407 ·
Haha you didn't have to actually get martin luther king jr, I know that every place I have been to that had a street by that name was a shady place to be. Glad you made it back out in one piece. The courthouse one should be easy to get.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.