Triumph 675 Forums banner

soon-to-be owner!

2K views 14 replies 7 participants last post by  Ryoma 
#1 ·
hi, hopefully I'll be able to call myself an owner of a Triumph. looking for a good deal on a used Daytona 675/Street Triple right now. I've been looking around Craigslist in the Southern California area and it seems that most of them are '07's going for over $5000 with over 20,000 miles. am I expecting too much when I want to only pay between $4000-$5500 for an 07 with less than 10,000 miles? D:

#2 ·
well, I've been looking at this 2007 Daytona with about 16,000 miles. just wondering if there's anything to really look out for, besides that R/R and fuel pump relay that I keep seeing a lot on these forums? by judging from the pictures, it looks in great condition but I'll be heading out to check myself in about a week.

#6 ·
although I am a fan of the naked bike look, I actually like the way the Daytona looks over the Street Triple. the current bike I'm looking at is a black/grey '07 Daytona 675 with 16,000 miles. it's priced, from what I think, very cheaply at $3800. now, with that price, I have a suspicion that there might be something wrong with it that the owner isn't telling me. which brings me to ask what exactly I should be looking for specifically for a Daytona of that year, besides that R/R and fuel pump relay recall.

#7 ·
Thats stupid cheap. I woudl check for obvious signs of damage. Even if it was dropped it could be that it didnt mess anything up. Maintenece would be the biggest concern of mine.

#15 ·
definitely a nice find. was checking the for sale section on the forum and craigslist daily for about almost two months. it's a 2006 daytona with almost 17k miles. not too concerned about the miles since I only payed $4750 and it has a lot of goodies with it, mainly a full exhaust.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.