Triumph 675 Forums banner

Poor, poor Ducati....

8K views 45 replies 32 participants last post by  vastoholic 
#1 ·
Yep......That's Bieber.....

See less See more
#13 ·
Just be glad he isn't on a Triumph guys.

Seriously tho, why can't he just not be a douche and at least get a fuckin jacket on, and get rid of the fuckin rhinestoned ronald mcdonald shoes.

#14 ·
He's 18. He's still retarded. I don't mean this in a derogatory sense. I really mean that young kids are typically idiots. When I was that age I was and most kids I know these days are. That doesn't mean an idiot can't be responsible and intelligent they just make stupid decisions due to their lack of experience and hormones. That said if he can grow up and eventually have his head screwed on right someday I'll be seriously surprised. The amount of attention and money he's getting can't be healthy for a kids ego.

No I'm not really defending him because I find him as annoying as the next person. I don't listen to radio and I don't watch news, or anything else that would even remotely cause me to know about him. So the only way I even know who this person is from annoying people making mention about him on websites that I visit. So please stop!

#22 · (Edited)
Im just pissed now. I fully agree with mcbandit. I dont pay attention to tv and radio enough to know who justin bieber is but because this asshole and other no talent media whores like him are shoved down our throats we are forced to know who they are. I come to this forum to escape this pop culture main stream media world we live in. Yet it seems to have made it here too. Its just sad. Im also pissed most of us work hard for our prized bikes and to earn our licenses. Some of us are msf instructors and coaches with track day organizations teaching safety. Other's fight for our rights as motorcyclists. This is just another toy for this little baby and will wind up collecting dust in his garage next to his expensive cars and jet skis and whatever else fits his fancy this week. I would never let what this idiot rides effect what I like either. I ride what I ride because I like it. If I wanted a v-twin sport bike I would have to look at ducatis. They do a great jod at making them. For me personally a triumph was a better fit and I love it. The last thing I would think about when buying anything is what justin beiber thought of it. Hes not a motorcyclist hes a poser. Sorry I dont usually rant on here but this struck a chord with me somehow. This are just my opinions but thanks for letting me put them out there. I actually feel a little better.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Motorcycle.com App

#32 ·
Are you all for real? What is the fear here? Anytime a famous person gets on a motorbike, whether it be cruiser, crotch rocket, or standard, we all win.

Why bag on Justin? The kid could have chosen a Harley. Would you all have been dissing him if he chose a Triumph? I just don't get it.

Mark

#33 ·
Are you all for real? What is the fear here? Anytime a famous person gets on a motorbike, whether it be cruiser, crotch rocket, or standard, we all win.

Why bag on Justin? The kid could have chosen a Harley. Would you all have been dissing him if he chose a Triumph? I just don't get it.

Mark
I'll bust their balls a bit when it's obvious they're posers who are more concerned with their image than actually riding. I'll never bust on Brad Pitt, because even though he doesn't always gear up, he at least knows how to ride and is an actual "motorcyclist."

Exhibit A:

You'll never see Beiber posing next to a GS in mismatched gear and scuffed up boots.

#35 ·
Beyond the motorcycling thing... what pisses me off as a Canuck is that with all the great acts from and real talent within Canada, who gets famous with mainstream international success? Hacks like Bieber, Nickelback, Celine, Shania, Avril, Alanis, Buble, Adams (though he was actually good in the '80's). Thank you Neil Young for salvaging our dignity.

#36 ·
I'm not going to let it upset me. Just another guy on a Ducati without enough gear. I don't care about him more than anyone else. At least its a sport bike and not a Harley.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.