Triumph 675 Forums banner

Buyer & Seller feedback permanent thread

97K views 263 replies 163 participants last post by  Ken 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)

HEADS UP.... We will be making changes to this thread as times goes along. We don't have a trader rating system as seen on other forums so we are going to pluck the username's that have all been put forwards so far to compile a list of members that have shown to be good sellers/buyers on this forum. Our thinking is that it'll be easier to pick through a linear list of names than pages and pages of individual posts.
Stick with us as it might take us a while to chew through the following pages, they'll whittle down slowly as we compile the lists and delete individual posts that have been made. If you have any questions shoot a pm to me (AsphaltScraper) or Budo. Thanks.

Post feedback here.

If you're a buyer give us the user name of your seller and whether it was a positive or negative sale, do the same if you're a seller wishing to give kudos to a seller.

Positive sellers/buyers

Alaska675
antirich
Attila_the_Bun
AZ675

BennieBlanco
Blacktriple ~ 2
brettmess
Budo

Cab5er ~ 2
chairman
crash13
CTSMoto.com

dagamed
danbmx
darkmindzz ~ 2
Deathstar
Desmo93
DieselDan
dsburn675
ducktaped1
dugvegas

edasado
edlaw13

Fsnoles1984 ~ 2
Father Azmodius

geoffv

HARC

IanW
ianeloc ~ 2
Ihadabuell
il8apex
Isolatos

jayt0625
jdellenger
JH675
juaalton

Kuh Pahl

Lextaneuroauto ~ 3
lilsami88
lostangel97

Mech
MIS3
morsetaper2
MTPockets

n2oiroc
nb_Mitch ~ 2

ofcounsel

patrickmitchell
PhastPhil
pointagrouse
Polo
PragB

qweesy

R6ex
Robbz

ScooterScott ~ 2
shalihe74
ShaneXman ~ 3
silver6
Skalve85
smack28752
Snap
Sno-viking
snzl
Sol-leks
speedkelly
SterlingGraphite
Syks7

Teamontherun
TheKyleRC
TheRooster
thor2j
Toso
TripleThreat

vg13z

williams155 ~ 3

xn85turbo

Yamatr3

Not positive sales

grashoper
aviation1st
Drewster

See less See more
#133 ·
KennyCasanova windscreen

Buyer: Danw182
Seller: KennyCasanova
Item: 06 - 08 OEM windscreen
Transaction: Prompt
Comments: Item in original picture had minimal scratches. Upon recieving the item, I noticed there were several large scratches and about a 3in x 3in scuff that looks like someone hit it with sandpaper. Only paid 25$ shipped so no big deal as this is going on the track bike. However I would not do business with this seller again.

#134 ·
Buyer: Miketriple
Seller: Triumph675.Net Forums - View Profile: roadracer669@@AMEPARAM@@View Profile: roadracer669@@AMEPARAM@@roadracer669 ... ftp_racing@yahoo.com
Item: Black Daytona Tank in "Mint Condition"
Transaction: Good before I got the goods!
Comments: Tank was said to be in "mint condition" ... by "mint condition" the seller must have meant rust inside and a dent in the side :crazy:. Pictures were sent that intentionally hid the side with the dent. Price was paid for a mint tank not one I have to get bashed out and filled. Deceptive conduct by this seller. Live and learn!
Would do business again? Absolutely no chance and would warn others to avoid also. :angry:

#138 ·
Seller: thesergent
Buyer: me
Shipping was quick and the seat was as described would do business with him again any time.

#139 ·
Buyer: Me
Seller: Queesy
Item: Detent wheel
Transaction: Quick and easy
Other party: Freight, fast and cheap.
Would do business again: Absolutely, even with the interrogation from the FBI… Just kidding, thanks Queesy!

Seller: jdgun_13
Item: Flux plates MK1
Transaction: Quick and easy
Other party: Freight, fast and cheap.
Would do business again: Absolutely! Bikes suspension is loads better, thanks jdgun_13 and Flux!

#140 ·
Seller: bikefreak
Item: OEM Ft turn signal

Well this gentlemen took the time to reply to my add and kindly offered to give me the item for free, he event paid for the shipping! The turn signal was well packaged and looks brand new. Real nice guy, totally trustworthy A+

Thanks!

#143 ·
Seller: papachristou
Item: Clear Alternatives Smoked Integrated (NOT sequential :whistle:) taillight
Transaction: Quick and easy, a little confusion on if it was sequential or not (its not) haha but wasnt a big deal to me
Other party: fast shipping, quick PM replys and great communication
Would do business again: definitely.

#144 ·
thanks buddy, definitely my mistake, i still cant believe i did that! thanks for working with me. :thumbup:

#145 ·
Not an actual purchase, but Hokie hooked me up with a couple of the older style triumph675.net stickers. :thumbup:

#146 ·
ECU and Harness Purchased from Triumph the Dog

Seller: Triumph The Dog (Chris)
Transaction was: quick and easy

Items: ECU and Harness (as described)
Other party: helpful, quick shipper,
Satisfied: ecstatic
Would do business again: without hesitation

Items were shipped from Switzerland to NY in less than 7 days; impressed to say the least.

There is one another buyer of a part from Chris that was complaining... please don't let this discourage you ... as this individual has no understanding of the part or what its capabilities were or were not.

JD

#147 ·
buyer: This Guy
seller: saltydog1318
item: DDM HID kit

Seemless purchase with saltydog. Paid for item on Friday had waiting at my house in DC the following Wednesday all the way from HI.

Wouldn't think twice about buying anything else from SaltyDog1318!

#148 ·
Seller: nelson
Item: Powder coated Daytona 675 OEM rear sets
Transaction: Transaction went as well as it possibly could have. Payment was made and within hours the seller had it boxed up and dropped off at the USPS facility. I would not hesitate for a second to buy something from him again. Thanks for the easy purchase!

#152 ·
Buyer: SeoulMan
Seller: Shocker13
Transaction: Very easy
Item: Carbon Fiber Heatshield
Other Party: Pleasure to do business with
Would do business with again: Yep
Other: Received my package in a box sealed with Riders Discount tape haha, for a second I thought TJ had sent me a gift.

#154 ·
Buyer : Moeman
Seller: ari211
Item : Knox Handroid
Transaction : simply brilliant
Other party : Awesome packaging, fast shipping , provided tracking as well
Would do business again :yes for sure shipped gear as described , top notch member
Satisfied : Very satisfied

#155 · (Edited)
Seller Power-Tripp
Buyer: Antirich
Transaction: Poor: Ripped off $$ and lied to

Summary (long story short):

I ship off a new 675R head for S.Stock head work and Arrow exhaust adapters for port matching. Parts get shipped back, and the items get 'lost' by UPS. UPS claims that the package was broken and parts fell out at processing center.

Wayne says that the package was insured for $1000, but was trying to get more from UPS.

I search for weeks and find a replacement head and exhaust collectors (can't buy the Arrow parts, so this was an IMPOSSIBLE find). Thanks to people on this forum, I find them and have both shipped overnight to PowerTripp.

New parts take quite a few weeks, missed the last race, but I get them back. Don't really care about the season at this point.

Weeks go by, and no info about the insurance claim. I follow up a few times, and he claims UPS is dragging their feet. I contact UPS and they say the shipper owes paperwork.

Four months go buy, and PowerTripp stops responding to my e-mails. All I ask for is the exact replacement parts for what I had to spend: $630. Nothing for time/labor, just the parts. He them claims that this was my fault for using UPS, the first lie.

Hey then says hill overnight a cashier's check to me. Second lie.

A few weeks go by, and I make contact with a racer who works for UPS logistics. He does some more research to find that he didn't add ANY INSURANCE on the package they sent!!!!! Default value for UPS is $100. They said UPS will work with shippers for something fair, but Power Tripp tried to put in a claim for over $2000. Needless to say, UPS says no way.

Two weeks ago i write to PowerTrip telling them what I learned. I then lowered my amount to $550, for he sent me a replacement valve once for free. Just trying to make it fair as possible, and just to get something from this. Still no response.

So overall, I'm out $630, and my season was ruined :-(

#157 ·
Seller: NJCustoms
Iten: CF tank sliders
Transaction: Poor
Satisfied: NO!

Summary:

In July I bought a pair of those carbon fiber tank sliders from NJCustoms and never received.
He tells me he sent it to my adress but there was no tracking number, neither shipping insurance.

So, Im very unpleasant because I spent almost $100 and its a LOT of money for me (Im brazilian, not european or smthing). Besides, I really need those sliders...

#158 ·
Seller: TwoWheeledWonder
Item: Chinese(no MSG added), aftermarket, imitation, wannabe ASV/CRG/alphabetsoup Levers
Transaction was: great....seller communication was damn near at light speed and product shipped quickly
Satisfied: Yes
Would do business again: yes!

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.