Triumph 675 Forums banner

Buyer & Seller feedback permanent thread

97K views 263 replies 163 participants last post by  Ken 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)

HEADS UP.... We will be making changes to this thread as times goes along. We don't have a trader rating system as seen on other forums so we are going to pluck the username's that have all been put forwards so far to compile a list of members that have shown to be good sellers/buyers on this forum. Our thinking is that it'll be easier to pick through a linear list of names than pages and pages of individual posts.
Stick with us as it might take us a while to chew through the following pages, they'll whittle down slowly as we compile the lists and delete individual posts that have been made. If you have any questions shoot a pm to me (AsphaltScraper) or Budo. Thanks.

Post feedback here.

If you're a buyer give us the user name of your seller and whether it was a positive or negative sale, do the same if you're a seller wishing to give kudos to a seller.

Positive sellers/buyers

Alaska675
antirich
Attila_the_Bun
AZ675

BennieBlanco
Blacktriple ~ 2
brettmess
Budo

Cab5er ~ 2
chairman
crash13
CTSMoto.com

dagamed
danbmx
darkmindzz ~ 2
Deathstar
Desmo93
DieselDan
dsburn675
ducktaped1
dugvegas

edasado
edlaw13

Fsnoles1984 ~ 2
Father Azmodius

geoffv

HARC

IanW
ianeloc ~ 2
Ihadabuell
il8apex
Isolatos

jayt0625
jdellenger
JH675
juaalton

Kuh Pahl

Lextaneuroauto ~ 3
lilsami88
lostangel97

Mech
MIS3
morsetaper2
MTPockets

n2oiroc
nb_Mitch ~ 2

ofcounsel

patrickmitchell
PhastPhil
pointagrouse
Polo
PragB

qweesy

R6ex
Robbz

ScooterScott ~ 2
shalihe74
ShaneXman ~ 3
silver6
Skalve85
smack28752
Snap
Sno-viking
snzl
Sol-leks
speedkelly
SterlingGraphite
Syks7

Teamontherun
TheKyleRC
TheRooster
thor2j
Toso
TripleThreat

vg13z

williams155 ~ 3

xn85turbo

Yamatr3

Not positive sales

grashoper
aviation1st
Drewster

See less See more
#160 ·
Positive Feedback

Buyer: me
Seller: nyc675
Item: Triumph jacket
Transaction was: Great, everything came as described/pictured.:thumbsup:
Satisfied: Yes
Would do business again: Yes

#161 ·
Buyer:Me
Seller: MRmikeracing
Item: Headstock steering nut tool
Transaction: This marked the second time Mrmikeracing has bailed me out by offering to LEND me what i needed in order to fix my bike in time for a track day. First time was the clutch release spring (2month back order from triumph) and 2 weeks ago lent me a tool that would've taken 3 weeks from the UK. Transaction was super smooth and all he needed from me was cost of shipping and my word that I would return them after i was done with them. Thanks again mike, you saved my ass yet again!
Satisfied: Hell Yes!

#170 ·
Buyer: LeeHam
Seller: HVM
Item: Akro header and arrow slip-on for 09+ D675
Transaction was: Very easy, via Paypal
Satisfied: Yes
Comments: Seller communication and effort great, fast postage (Mexico to my door in a few days), great price and seller even covered a much more expensive than anticipated postage cost. Few little niggles being sorted out for full installation but seller advised prior and I was cool with it. Thanks very much!

#173 ·
Buyer: me
Seller: TRMN8TR
Transaction: Easy via PayPal
Part: left side R fairing
Do business again: definite yes
Shipping: shipped Monday and arrived today via UPS.

The man purchased boxes the right size for the job, bubble wrapped it, put enough extra bubble wrap in to make sure it would arrive as originally described.

Very happy...other than needing the fairing in the first place.:thumbup:

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

#176 ·
Seller: expl_eng

Items: Rear brake lever and Rh Clipon

Feedback: VERY GOOD! communication was excellent and shipping was fast. great guy and I would definitely do business with him again!

#180 ·
Seller: Moeman
Buyer: Jamesepoop
Item : Corsa Winter Test
Transaction: Very smooth he paid today & I shipped the helmet today
Satisfied : Of course I am very smooth transaction went like breeze
Will I do business again : without any doubt excellent buyer , responded to Pm & text as quick as lightning thanks James for the smooth transaction :bowdown: enjoy that lid

#182 ·
Seller: Moeman
Buyer: jamesepoop
Item : Corsa Winter Test Helmet
Transaction: Moeman was up front about his item. He even contacted me ASAP with the information and gave me a call to explain things and the details when the item would go out. Also, he gave me a few options on the item to fit my needs.
Satisfied : Yes, the item got to me a day sooner than expected and received the item as promised
Will I do business again : Yes, we have that AGV connection lol.:thumbup:

#183 ·
Buyer: Me
Seller: Bamboo671
Item: techspecs

Everything was awesome, Tom was quick to reply and do everything, shipped quickly and pads were exactly as he said :) thanks mate.

Would deal with again in a heartbeat

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.