Triumph 675 Forums banner

2006 Graphite Side Fairings with R & G Crash Bungs/Mounting Hardware

3K views 12 replies 3 participants last post by  Sammy901 
#1 · (Edited)
Left & right side fairings from a 2006 Graphite Daytona 675. Bike was sold in 2010 with trackday bodywork, these have not seen daylight since 2008. They have under 2000 street miles. I'd rate them a solid A in condition. Never down, all mounting tabs are intact. Please note that these have been modified (aka a hole cut in them) for R & G frame sliders that mount to the engine. I am including the frame sliders and the mounting hardware along with a pair of stock bar ends and hardware.

$300 Shipped Anywhere in the Continental USA. If you live in Florida or have someone who can pick them up I'll drop the price to $250. I live very close to Patrick Air Force Base/Cocoa Beach and am an hour east of Orlando.

Sam

Attachments

See less See more
#4 ·
I figure any chance of selling the fairings will be blown if I sell the frame sliders separately. People probably would not buy fairings with holes in them if they didn't have anything to fill the holes with.:laugh:

If somebody posts up that they want the fairings without the sliders then you can contact them and work out how much each party would pay.

#6 ·
Hey-

Any chance you have the little r&g marking tool left over from your installation? I need to drill holes in my fairings for w/c sliders, and the r&g tool seems like a better solution than using a later pointer, etc

Thanks a lot,
Dan
I did see that thing a while ago somewhere in my tools or parts. I'll dig around for it and if I find it I'll let you know. You can have it for free if I can find it.

Sam

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.