Triumph 675 Forums banner

Digital dash

8K views 35 replies 11 participants last post by  Dodge 
#1 ·
I'm looking to buy a digital dash. Something plug and play like the T3for the 675, but also with GPS like my GPX Pro 4. Any ideas?

Essentially, I'm looking for the best of both worlds here.

Sent from my iPhone using Motorcycle.com Free App

#11 ·
Yea I wont buy mine until right before the race season starts, it's on my list of things to get but more towards the bottom. I still have to re-spring the suspension since it was setup for a 200lbs rider and I weigh 180lbs and pushing to lose more weight.

Let me know how it goes, I still haven't found a video of this unit in action just people turning it on revving it up and thats it. Are you going to get the software that shows you where you are on the track, what gear, speed through each turn and ect? I think that would be the most useful tool right there even though the software is an added cost if I remember correctly.

#12 ·
Yea I wont buy mine until right before the race season starts, it's on my list of things to get but more towards the bottom. I still have to re-spring the suspension since it was setup for a 200lbs rider and I weigh 180lbs and pushing to lose more weight.

Let me know how it goes, I still haven't found a video of this unit in action just people turning it on revving it up and thats it. Are you going to get the software that shows you where you are on the track, what gear, speed through each turn and ect? I think that would be the most useful tool right there even though the software is an added cost if I remember correctly.
I absolutely want the software. I have the same thing with my GPX4 right now, and I love being able to see the track. The problem I have with the GPX is: 1) the added weight and 2) The fact that I don't get all the data. I'm very excited to see this T3 in action for sure. The price needs to be right though.

#14 ·
HM make the dash for T3. Its the only one that is plug n pray! The problem with the 675 is its a matched pair and the bike wont start without the correct signal generated from the dash. There are a few ways round this but none are cheap. If you have the right contacts you can get the dash decoded or run a kit ECU and harness and any dash as the kit ECU doesn't rely on stock clocks being fitted. The cheap option is to keep the stock clocks but hide them (most superstock bikes hide them under the seat unit) and piggy back alternative clocks off the loom. The real expensive option is a full Motech system!

https://www.hmquickshifter.com/products/category.php?id=12

#16 ·
So if I have the Triumph race ECU with the race harness the T3 dash will just be plug and play and wont have to worry about the round about way of doing it?

Hi,
have had my Hm/T3 dash for 2Years now.
Worked ok , although 3hours race in wet conditions was too much for it.
GPS -system has too short wiring, would work better located behid the seat.

cheers, timo
What do you mean by too much for it? Did the dash not work anymore or was it just being glitchy until it dried? Only thing I can come up with for that is to make a waterproof cover for it, something similar to what an Ipod arm band case would be.

#18 ·
Just found this on Facebook

https://www.facebook.com/T3Racing?ref=ts&fref=ts

If you haven't heard then pin those ears back and listen carefully. The second generation of T3 Digital Dashboards with built in GPS has arrived. Just look at some of the great features of this all new product:
Plug and play - no cutting, splicing or extra looms
DISPLAY MODES: At the press of a button the display changes from a choice of:
• Road Modes
• Track Modes
• Lap Timer Modes
• Qualifying Modes
• Predictive Lap times
• Sector Times (No additional equipment needed)
• Diagnostics

To celebrate the launch we are going to be making a very special offer to you on December 14th right here on our FB page, so please come and visit us again soon

#32 ·
this is from the T3 Facebook page, Looks like you email them..

It's been a while coming, but at last it's here. Our special offer on the T3-HM latest generation GPS Dash starts this Friday evening at 6PM and continues for just 15 days.
You can now purchase this amazing piece of engineering at 10% off plus free postage worldwide for a limited period.
Our latest dash board now comes with the following new features.
1. GPS tracking software which requires no beacon. Gives downloadable lap times and track map. This means you can play back your laps on your laptop so you can see your lines, speed, gear position and RPM.
2. Race mode gives you a display to include: Best lap time, last lap time, predictive lap time and sector times.
3. Road mode is legal for road use and programmable for different info presentation. The unit displays all F1 codes including intermittent one with a description of the fault.
4. Track Day mode. No beacon required for lap times.
5. The unit is transferable to other makes of bike so you don't have to sell it with the bike!

For more information please see our website at www.t3-racing.co.uk or email us on parts.t3@hotmail.co.uk

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.