Triumph 675 Forums banner

Well another tona bites the dust. RIP my baby

3K views 38 replies 27 participants last post by  kmo 
#1 ·
Well thankfully I'm still around to tell the story but my baby isn't.

Had a hilux pull out of a sidestreet on me yesterday leaving me about 3 metres to try and avoid it, almost did but just clipped the back 1/4.

Resulting in this....

See less See more
#35 ·
Here's how it was taken away. Junkie towie skull dragged it onto the tray then used the which cable to tie it down. As you see above I somehow managed to not fuck up the fairing etc but then the towie did.

#37 ·
He's managed to bend the frame and sub frame (the frame may have been damaged from the impact how know's) and the steering head is bent way out of shape, which it wasn't before, snapped off a rearset, dented the tank, cracked the screen, well you can see it all in the images, my levers weren't even ruined until he got his hands on it. At least she would have gone to the grave clean if it was untrackable.

#38 ·
Mate!

Sucks that you were involved in an accident, but really good that you are still here to tell us about it relatively unharmed.

Really sucks to see what the towie has done! He's caused more widespread damage to the bike than the actual accident by the looks of it? What a dick!

Heal up quickly and then go shopping for your next baby! Can't wait to see what you get.

#39 ·
why the hell did you let them tow it like that? Where you not on the scene when it was done?

I would have lost my shit. When i first looked at your pics i said, that doesnt look so bad, probably just needs new forks, maybe triples and could be a track bike.

The tow really did some serious carnage, talk about kicking you when you're down. Sorry to see and glad your ok

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.