Triumph 675 Forums banner

Differences between 06-08 675 an 09-11 675

2K views 9 replies 7 participants last post by  louie3 
#1 ·
I was curious of the differences between the model years. I have a 07 675. My local salvage dealer has a nice 10 675, wondering if there is any parts I should look to take off of the 2010 675 to upgrade my 07 675...

Thanks in advance for any advice

#3 ·
The motor would be nice, if I remember correctly the 09+ wheels are a little lighter then the older ones. The velocity stacks are also better as well from what I understand.

None of this is from my experience this is just what I have heard/ saw posted on different threads.

#5 ·
velocity stacks

Will the velocity stacks from the 2010 fit/work with the system on my 2007? Im running leo vince sbk titanium factory full exhaust currently with BMC race air filter, with tune remap to match. Any thing else that would determine if the stacks would match up/or work with my current set up?

#8 ·
Do we not have a sticky thread yet for the differences between the 1st gen and newer gen models?

How much do they want for the whole bike? The newer gen REAR wheel is like 2 pounds lighter, I think the front wheels are the same.
I would just grab the whole bike. Keep what you need and part the rest on here.

#9 ·
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.