Triumph 675 Forums banner

Spotted

9K views 20 replies 12 participants last post by  Half-fast Rider 
#1 ·
Hey all, this section seems to be a bit under used and since Im a central florida guy I thought Id try and bring it back a lil. So in the hopes of identifying some other Triumph riders in your area of the thunderstorm, mosquito, tourist state lets call out the bikes we see and see if we can get some new members or ride groups going.

Spotted! 12' White Striple heading east on hwy 50 in Ocoee by HealthCentral hospital. Appeared to be a stock bike. Anyone know who it was?

#3 ·
I'm in Tampa and on a Black / Gold 2012 Street-R... Haven't see many around these parts at all... :(

#10 ·
Sorry, forget to check this forum... Always just in the Street Triple above...

All said, I don't ride Sundays too much unless I am heading to church in the morning and decided to ride it.

Otherwise, you can hear and see me EARLY on Saturdays. leaving LandOLakes about 6:45 and heading North.

Let me know if your out one day...I'll give you a place to meet up.

All the best!!!:coolgleamA:

#11 ·
Lets pick a weekend to meet

We can do it both sat and sun just for grins. Won't work this weekend or next but I'm ready after that!:biggrinjester:

#13 ·
New member, new 2013 Street Triple R owner. Matte Graphite color. I commute to Tampa on 275 N every weekday morning, and pleasure ride around 34th St in St. Pete. Don't really know anyone else in the area, so if anyone ever wants to get together and ride let me know! I'm always down on the weekend and sometimes during the week after 6pm.

#15 ·
Think I saw you a lot recently....

I work in Tampa and frequent St Pete and I think you saw me 2 weeks ago.. Black R on trailer with aprilia in St Pete leaving suspension place.

:sifone:

#16 ·
We are riding tomorrow. 7am at 7-11 corner of 41 @ 54.

#17 ·
Great Ride this past Saturday... I have about 4 weeks off probably and a dual sport ride, but when I return, we should set up another ride... Hopefully, the lovebugs will be gone... that was a 2 hour clean up including bike and clothes... WOW!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.