Triumph 675 Forums banner

WARNING NYC/PA/NJ Blue/Black 2006-2008 Daytona 675s dangerous! Wow!

3K views 25 replies 15 participants last post by  KEGSdale 
#1 · (Edited)
OK, I just got a call from Triumph, indicating that all blue/black 2006-2008 Daytona 675s are about to explode any day now. I do not know why, but something about where they got the paint from and some "deal" they made with somebody they refused to identify beyond "Let's just say, he lives WAY down south and LOVES to sell us RED paint. This is very dangerous guys!

GOOD NEWS!! If you want to live, then PM me and I'll buy your bike!! Don't worry, I'll be OK. I have this "secret formula" that I think will neutralize the paint problem. Just PM me ASAP, I'll make you an offer and I'll come pickup the bike this weekend!

I know I know, you are thinking I found a beautiful black Daytona that I really want to buy but it's 5 hours away and I don't want to drive that far for a bike, so I made up this stupid story to trick much closer riders who aren't selling their bikes into selling me their bikes. That is ludacris! WHO would do something like that??

Anyway...sell me your bike!! You KNOW you want to! I mean it's winter time, it's cold and the economy SUCKS!! Think about it $5000-$8000(depending on condition and year) CASH for your soon to be worthless (about to explode) Daytona! I'm trying to help YOU out! :)

To the grateful rider who's life I save and pockets I fill, a big YOU ARE WELCOME, in advance to you! :)
:coolgleamA:

See less See more
#2 ·
Don't make me have to drive 5 hours!

Don't make me drive 5 hours tomorrow for, I mean...well...nevermind, just sell me your bike and stop asking questions. Wow...trying to help people out and just getting interrogated!

I'm NOT just a clever buyer, I'm your savior and lottery ticket! :)

#3 ·
Damn this COLD HARD CASH is burning a hole in my pocket!!

Help me out here guys! This cash is burning through my Alpinestars track pants and it's expensive to have it repaired. PLEASE take my money and let me take that widow-maker off your hands. :)
:whistle:

#4 ·
SAVE your marriage now! Sell your bike and make your wife happy!

HOW many times has your wife told you to sell your bike? If you sell it now and tell her you did it because you love her, she will be sooooo happy she will probably overlook your trip to the strip club last weekend. THEN, you can buy her a new purse or some shoes with the THOUSANDS of dollars you get from me! :)

For your convenience:

http://www.amazon.com/Best-Sellers-Clothing-Womens-Handbags-Purses/zgbs/apparel/15743631

http://www.amazon.com/shoes-womens-pumps-boots-sandals/b?ie=UTF8&node=679337011

:curtsey:

#5 ·
CNN reports: Daytona 675 to suffer $3000 depreciation by 2013

"Daytona 675 worthless with EPIC depreciation

November 16, 2012 Posted: 11:00 AM EST (1458 GMT)

DAYTONA BEACH, Florida (CNN) -- Daytona 675 values to plumit Saturday in a sweep in the northeast, Florida, police said.

Volusia County Sheriff's Department spokesman Gary Davidson said authorities located wreckage of several blue and black Daytonas shortly after noon about 15 miles south of Daytona Beach, where the Daytona 675 is most popular.

Davidson said he was expecting a $3000 depreciation on all black and blue models in the northeast. He advises that owners sell their bikes immediately before it's too late."

http://archives.cnn.com/2012/US/11/16/daytona675.sucks/index.html

Wow, this really sucks guys. Don't worry though. Just sell me your bike and all will be better now! :)

:whistle:

#6 ·
Time to upgrade that OLD bike! Sell it to me and get the new 2013!!

Don't you think it's time to move on from your expired brakes, engine, wheels and everything else? Don't embarrass yourself next season and show up on a 5 year old bike!

Sell me your bike and use the money to buy the sexy new 2013 so you don't get laughed at! :)

http://www.triumphmotorcycles.com/motorcycles/range/supersports/daytona/2013/24440

You're welcome! :coolgleamA:

#14 ·
Too far I think. I'll be coming from NYC. I already have a sweet deal 5 hours away. I'm trying to get away from that 10 hour round trip. I would like to stay under 3 hours. So if you are around 3 hours from new your with a black/blue 2006-2008 Daytona in good condition, then let me know. Clock is ticking, I need to let the dealer know if I'm going to go on a road trip tomorrow to buy his bike. :(

Guess I should not be tooooo sad. Worst case scenario...I'll be riding a Daytona tomorrow! :)

#15 ·
Perfect example of why we invented mood stabilizers . . . . :biggrinjester:

Good luck with the bike. Everything considered, at least you will have a Daytona soon. Win win

#20 ·
Don't try and understand the crazy man, you'll just hurt yourself :nod:

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.