Triumph 675 Forums banner

BEST TRACKDAY PIC

553K views 3K replies 701 participants last post by  Rex_S 
#1 ·
didn't see a specific thread on trackday pics only. this would consolidate all pics on the subject. try to limit it to 1-2 photos and give a brief description.

track: mid-ohio (turn 5 w/ chicanes "keyhole")
bike: '99 triumph daytona 955i

See less See more
#1,764 ·
Nice man, looking good!
Were you running 2:00 flat out there? I got down to 1:53s with the Ducati, 6 seconds faster than with the street triple, I was pretty happy.

Are you gonna do the October round in Pahrump? I'll try to make it Sunday, but I want to do my first race in Vegas the week after so we'll see. Didn't you say you're gonna start racing soon?

Here's a pic at Pahrump, it's not a Triumph, but I still own one :)

Attachments

#1,766 ·
Nice man, looking good!
Were you running 2:00 flat out there? I got down to 1:53s with the Ducati, 6 seconds faster than with the street triple, I was pretty happy.

Are you gonna do the October round in Pahrump? I'll try to make it Sunday, but I want to do my first race in Vegas the week after so we'll see. Didn't you say you're gonna start racing soon?

Here's a pic at Pahrump, it's not a Triumph, but I still own one :)
Yeah I think I'm in for sure in October, what race are you doing? Before I race I want to do a two day school and use that to get my license.

I was consistently running 2:06 at Pahrump I could of had faster laps but my gps lap timer was acting funny the second day.

Sent from my Motorcycle iPhone app

#1,780 ·
^^^ Awesome! Looking comfortable on it already man.

#1,781 ·
The race clinic helped big time was a good class, I was passing folks left and right by the afternoon session and did I mention I won the moc race for the race clinic...

Its a great bike, now the fun starts!

Stripping down for upgraded suspension (ohlins front and rear), XT GPX Pro 8, aftermarket rearsets, possibly a slipper clutch. Might just have to have my checks directly deposited into Riders Discount account... Paging TJ!

#1,789 ·
^^^ Looking forward to hitting up the track with you again next season Tony. :thumbup:

#1,807 ·
damn scott good stuff you look faaaast

#1,794 ·
I think this one ranks right up there with the best of them. Taken this past August during the CSBK double header weekend @ CTMP (formerly Mosport). I have to get a hold of this photogropher, as I'm sure he must have more.
http://500px.com/photo/12564993 Unfortunately, I cannot copy the image.

Nuno!

#1,796 ·
From MSR Cresson 1.3 on the 4th of November. Second track day for me. Rockin out in the novice group and just trying to get basic body positioning down. I LOVE riding the striple on the track, but I have to admit, I'd really like to see what riding a true supersport is like. Might have to pick up a 675 or an 848 for next season.

And the position shot:

Sent from my iPhone using Motorcycle.com App

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.