Triumph 675 Forums banner

just curious!

3K views 11 replies 12 participants last post by  pantera1439 
#1 ·
I was riding yesterday, my new black 08 675, breaking it in....and an R6 and a cbr 600rr pasted by wanting to run but i couldnt do it!!! Just wanting to know how i would have faired!! kicked their ass or a close tight race??? I've never ridin a newer 4cl sport bike so i have no comparison!

#10 ·
675 power kicks in very early (compared to 4 cylinders). When I road a R6 it felt like I was driving a turbo. The power was very sluggish until I hit the 8k range.

stabby

If you need to ask...you would have lost.
:rofl2:

And who names their account "pizzahut4life?" :smilielol5: I mean they have good pizza. I won't deny that, but there are far superior pizzerias!

#12 ·
Apparently this is all regarding a Daytona 675. I recently read that at a test session at the Nurburgring in Germany a new D675 stayed very close and frequently beat a new GSXR 750. This was late last fall as I recall.
One of my customers went to track day at Road Atlanta at about the same time and logged 172 mph on the speedo readout, I haven't seen him since then (probably still hibernating) so I don't know about lap times. I have 2 photos above my desk, one is a D675 speedo with a max speed recorded at 165 and a similar photo of Street Triple with a posted max of 143 mph. I'm pretty sure my Street will give a Honda or Suzuki 600 a pretty tough time on any track, straight or not, I'll just need someone who really knows how to ride it to its ability, which is far above mine.
Happy speeding!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.