Triumph 675 Forums banner

675 top end work

4K views 24 replies 15 participants last post by  jdgun_13 
#1 ·
Anybody know of shops in Noth America preferably Canada who will do Engine work on the 675, in partictular head work setting up and degreeing cam sprockets etc? thanks Colin.

#7 ·
Gidday Colyn, the man you need is scott miller at fast company r&d

phone: 519 648 3832 email : fast.co@sympatico.ca

based in breslau ,on

he did kenny riedmanns engines on his 675, the thing was a weapon! and as far as i know very reliable

also worked for jordan szoke, steve crevier and many more

as for how much....how far do you want to go..

havent had work done by him but reputation in paddock and industry very good.

hope this helps cheers, todd.

oh for cyl head work check out patrick at j precision in quebec, amazing guy and beautiful work, world class.

#15 ·
My thought on Wayne is that he is a very nice guy and has a ton of theoretical knowledge, but very minimal hands on experience....or so it seemed with my setup.....I don't blame him necessarily for my engine letting go, but there were things that transpired post grenade that changed my opinion if him....

#17 ·
Gidday Colyn, check out gord bush. been around a long time, maybe even longer..beauty work, reliable and good power.

http://www.gordbush.ca/

how does trombino go so fast.. apart from massive talent.

located in Toronto, and the shop smells like tq/hp:rofl2:

good luck with your choice!

let me know if your getting out to a track day this new year

a pack of 675's all playing like lab puppy's... \m/

#21 ·
I have not done anything yet, I was going to build the 13 675 R and run that this year, I'm not tracking the Pani any more and have another S1000RR for Mosport and Bogie, but still need the triumph for the smaller local tracks, I have decided that because the 09 trackbike I have is so good I'm just going to have to bite the bullet and get the motor in it freshened up...all I have to do is find somebody preferably local to do the work ?? i'll call Gord and I'll call Latus too...thanks guy's Regards Colin.

#22 ·
So Gord gave me Z Cycle's number ( they are in Etobicoke now) I spoke with Zee he is going to shoot me a quote and a timeline, I'll let you all know how it goes? thanks Colin.

#24 ·
Just to throw it out there, I had a very different experience with JD. I brought 2 675's down for tunes last winter and he did a really good job. The tunes were done in no time (a little over an hour on each bike I think) and he only charged me and my buddy for an hour each. You can't beat a custom tune for $100. I will definitely be a repeat customer, and will hopefully be going to JD to get my supersport build tuned if I ever get around to finishing the project.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.