Triumph 675 Forums banner

Michigan People

14K views 31 replies 13 participants last post by  pyroking339 
#1 ·
Im around the detroit area and was seeing if anyone else was close?

#4 ·
Just my luck lake orion isn't really close and kegsdale thts a shame. What happened to ur bike. I loved the look of it and ur the reason I bought my cf tail cuz urs looked so sick with the color transitions.

#6 ·
I spun a bearing for the 2nd time in less than 5000 miles. Didn't want to mess with swapping another engine so I just parted my entire bike out. It was hard to see her go piece by piece, but I'll get over it.:whistle:

Also, post a pic of your bike with the cf tail!

#14 ·
Located in Holland, Mi myself. Always looking for others to ride with.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Motorcycle.com Free App

#18 ·
I live near Kalamazoo. I NEVER see any Daytonas here. Still waiting to see one on the road.
Any chance you were riding on I94 a few Saturdays ago, the 17th? I saw a black 675 and about crapped myself. Only SE I've seen in person is mine, haha. I had just parted out my red one when this thread was started.

#16 ·
Headed to Battle Creek, now for a job, then to life cycle. Kzoo is a only an hour from me. Shoot me a PM with some contact info, hell with this Michigan weather, we might get one or two more nice riding days yet!

As far as Daytonas go, I've yet to see another running around.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Motorcycle.com Free App

#17 ·
RSV675...
I do all my service at Life Cycle (also purchased there), and have before I even owned the Triumph. Great dealer. They do a fun dinner ride each Tuesday during the warm season. Sometimes it is fun to just slow down and cruise with others or find a new road and have a good dinner. They are having their Black Friday sale this Friday. Anything mostly colored black is 30% off. I'll have to stop in. Too bad carbon exhaust doesn't count as black. :whistle: I need one! I'll shoot you a PM later with info if you are ever up for a ride.

#19 ·
Could have been, if it was around US131. I ride usually north of 94 (Pine and Gull Lake areas) but tend to use 94 to skip the town rides. I know there is another black Daytona in town. He works the parts counter at Life Cycle. Could have been him, although I have never seen another Daytona on the street. It's gotta' be cool to see one "in the wild"!

#21 ·
Could have been, if it was around US131. I ride usually north of 94 (Pine and Gull Lake areas) but tend to use 94 to skip the town rides. I know there is another black Daytona in town. He works the parts counter at Life Cycle. Could have been him, although I have never seen another Daytona on the street. It's gotta' be cool to see one "in the wild"!
Yeah it was probably you, it was on 94 near US131. I saw you coming and turned around and watched you go by, I go "ohh shit a black 675 look!!" and my girlfriend replies "ohh, cool." :laugh:

I thought it was cool...haha. :biggrinjester: Definitely don't see many on this side of the state. That guy from Life Cycle sold his, I looked at it when it was for sale. The guy who bought it joined here and started a thread.

#27 ·
I'm going to be in the Detroit area (Birmingham to be exact) from July 17-24 and I will be bringing my bike with me.

I've never been around that area, anyone want to show me around? Maybe hit up some good roads?

#28 ·
anyone local that's good with computer ? i bought a cable for tuneecu but i cant get it to work on my laptop . needed to install some ftdi crap on there or something , if someone interested in loading a map we could figure how to get this cable work i could load all the maps for you .

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.