Triumph 675 Forums banner

WTB 675 Gauge Cluster

1K views 6 replies 4 participants last post by  ton 
#1 ·
post them up! price and miles please

#3 ·
i've got one from my 2006 racebike. ~7000miles. one broken tab that i've superglued back on (and it holds just fine). faceplate is fine cosmetically. make me an offer.

i've also got one that both tabs are broken off of (though the third screw mounting point is fine), and the faceplate is a little bashed up, but functional.

-mark

#5 ·
i've got one from my 2006 racebike. ~7000miles. one broken tab that i've superglued back on (and it holds just fine). faceplate is fine cosmetically. make me an offer.

i've also got one that both tabs are broken off of (though the third screw mounting point is fine), and the faceplate is a little bashed up, but functional.

-mark
Can you post (or send me) a pic of the 7000mile cluster? Mine is a little damaged from a spill and one of the three buttons at the bottom is messed up... Screen always shows the time with the hour flashing. I can't reset it (annoying!) Ha! Also, drop me a pm with what kind of $$ you need for it.

#6 · (Edited)
pics below of the better one.(I hope)

everything works great, i'm just going to be parting the bike and saw this WTB ad

the superglued tab holds just fine until you crash it...

i'm in touch with one potential buyer already, but i'll let people know if it's still available

-mark

Attachments

#7 ·
sold the good one!

i'll try to find the not so good one in my storage space this weekend.

thanks for the interest.

-mark

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.