Triumph 675 Forums banner

Levers? Any suggestions?

2K views 12 replies 7 participants last post by  jardineD675 
#1 ·
Want something of quality, foldable and maybe adjustable, but it being adjustable length wize prob creates a weak point. What u goes think?

Sent from my X10a using Motorcycle.com Free App

#4 ·
I personally like the ASV levers. They do not fold but they are unbreakable. The C5 levers have a 5 year warranty and you can buy an additional 2 years for $15 if I recall. The levers are also very adjustable. I think they also sell perches that are designed to also provide protection in a crash.

#8 ·
On their website there's a guide on how to bend them back into their right shape so I'm guessing they will bend. If they were completely rigid I'm not sure if that'd be the best thing for your perch. I forgot to mention the ASV levers do fold forward near the perch. I cannot say if the CRG levers fold I can't remember, I researched both products when I was deciding on levers.

I ended up going with ASV and I'm very happy with them. I remember researching them a fair amount before making a decision and either one is a safe bet in terms of quality and customer service. I think TJ at Riders Discount carries the CRG products so that's a BIG +1 too. I bought both sets of my ASV levers from Motomummy, they were closer than the ASV office in Cal. and I believe the largest ASV supplier, and I wasn't too impressed with their service.

If you can, it may not be an option, maybe try and find someone with the ASV or CRG's and get a feel for them.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.