Triumph 675 Forums banner

SV Racing Parts, Front and Rear Motorcycle Stands

30K views 50 replies 16 participants last post by  SV Racing Parts 
#1 · (Edited)
:) Hi everyone, I just finished receiving my latest order of SV Racing Parts, Front and Rear Motorcycle Stands,

http://www.svracingparts.com/products/#!/~/category/id=3699181&offset=0&sort=normal

I worked super hard to get these done for me with Quality Powder Coat Finishes and Super Stability, I even have a Specialty Stand for the Exclusive Lucky Few of us also Riding Ducati 848 - 1098 - 1198 999 and BMW S1000RR and now Pin Kits are ready for the 675 as well, Check it out, It Lifts the bike by both wheels off the ground for all service and Repair from The Side".

What I really wanted to accomplish for us was to have High Quality Front and Rear Stands we can use with Confidence on our bikes for Servicing and Storage at a super price on products that meet my smell test for excellence and that I can be proud to have my name on for Quality and Value which has always been my personal goal with my fellow Triumph 675 Members,

Visit me Anytime at SVRacingParts.com

Steering Stem Front Stands: $89.95

Combination Price of $134.95 for Both these Front and Rear Stands

SS Black Rear Stand: $59.95

High Quality Custom Black Powder Coat Finish, Double Wheels and Welded Braces for Lifetime Quality and Extra Strength,

Attachments for lifting by Both Swing Arm Paddles and by Swing Arm Slider Spools Included with the Rear Stands.

Low Profile Design is perfect for Easy Lifting by One Person of Virtually all Modern Motorcycles and Most Earlier Bikes,

Ideal for use in your Garage for Working on or Maintaining your Bikes or at the Track and for Race Use to Lift Your Bikes Front Wheel Up Off The Ground Easily,

Easy and Simple One Person Use When Lifting your Bikes for Maintenance use in the Garage For Service and Storage,

Fork Lift Front Stand: $59.95

Same Great Features, High Quality Powder Coat and Excellent Durability and Support,

Everything is in stock and ready to ship today,

Email me Directly at b.layton@svracingparts.com

These are excellent parts meant to provide you with a lifetime of service,

Enjoy the ride, and best regards,
Blair

See less See more
#6 · (Edited)
:) Hi everyone, I just finished receiving my latest order of SV Racing Parts, Front and Rear Motorcycle Stands,

http://www.svracingparts.com/products/#!/~/category/id=3699181&offset=0&sort=normal

I worked super hard to get these done for me with Quality Powder Coat Finishes and Super Stability, I even have a Specialty Stand for the Exclusive Lucky Few of us also Riding Ducati 848 - 1098 - 1198 999 and BMW S1000RR and now Pin Kits are ready for the 675 as well, Check it out, It Lifts the bike by both wheels off the ground for all service and Repair from The Side".

What I really wanted to accomplish for us was to have High Quality Front and Rear Stands we can use with Confidence on our bikes for Servicing and Storage at a super price on products that meet my smell test for excellence and that I can be proud to have my name on for Quality and Value which has always been my personal goal with my fellow Triumph 675 Members,

High Quality Custom Black Powder Coat Finish, Double Wheels and Welded Braces for Lifetime Quality and Extra Strength,

Attachments for lifting by Both Swing Arm Paddles and by Swing Arm Slider Spools Included with the Rear Stands.

Low Profile Design is perfect for Easy Lifting by One Person of Virtually all Modern Motorcycles and Most Earlier Bikes,

Ideal for use in your Garage for Working on or Maintaining your Bikes or at the Track and for Race Use to Lift Your Bikes Front Wheel Up Off The Ground Easily,

Easy and Simple One Person Use When Lifting your Bikes for Maintenance use in the Garage For Service and Storage,

Same Great Features, High Quality Powder Coat and Excellent Durability and Support,

Blair

#7 · (Edited)

Blair

#10 ·
Yeah there is a few. Fork lift stands sometimes get in the way if you have fork sliders. As in my case with my gb racing sliders. Also for suspension set up the steering stem stand is better because the suspension is not affected by the stand. To make good suspension settings the suspension has to be fully extended. The fork lift stand wont allow this.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Motorcycle.com App

#11 · (Edited)

Blair

#12 · (Edited)

Blair

#13 ·
Both rear and steering stem stands came in and set up very quickly. Work perfectly on my 675. Ill take a picture tomorrow and post it on my '07. Once again thank you!

#16 ·
When you go to your website, under the drop down "included pin kit" the daytona is not listed....but I dont think it was a option under the "additional pin kit" drop drown either :lousyputer_smilie:

But if it's included I am all over that! You are beating the local buy here substantially FYI :notworthy::hooray::headbang:

I will PM in a few days, you can send me a invoice via Paypal correct?

#17 · (Edited)
Hi, as per the Posts and Thread, Do Not PM me, I need you to Email me.

Email me Directly at b.layton@svracingparts.com PM will not allow me to save, retain, and recall the conversation thread as I need to be able to do over time.

The new Daytona and Street 675 Pin Kit will be available in about a week, That is when you will see it added to the drop down list of pin kits on the website.

Blair

#18 · (Edited)

Blair

#19 ·
Triumph 675 Pin for Side Lift Stand Now Available

:) Hi Everyone, I now have the Triumph 675 Pin for the SV Racing Parts, Side Lift Stand Now Available for shipping in limited quantities initially.

If you are one of the Triumph 675 Riders waiting for the Pin to be released then Act Now,

There will be full run of these pins done later in January but for now we did up a limited run to get some available to the members wanting the Side Lift Stands today,

Order Directly Online at www.svracingparts.com Go in under Motorcycle Stands, Then under Side Lift Stands and choose the parts you want from the drop down boxes,

Blair

#20 · (Edited)
Triumph 675 Pin for Paddock Side Lift Stands Now Available

:) Hi everyone, I now have Triumph 675 Pin Kits for the SV Racing Parts, Paddock Side Lift Stands Available and ready to ship with the Side Lift Stands today.

These are excellent stands that will serve you well,

Blair

#21 · (Edited)
:) Hi everyone, I now have Triumph 675 Pin Kits for the SV Racing Parts, Paddock Side Lift Stands Available and ready to ship with the Side Lift Stands today.

Steering Stem Front Stands: $110.00 with the Custom Pin for your bike included

Combination Price of $154.95 for Both these Front and Rear Stands

Blair

#22 · (Edited)

Steering Stem Front Stands: $110 with the Custom Pin for your Bike Included

Blair

#23 · (Edited)

Steering Stem Front Stands: $110 with the Custom Pin Kit for your Bike Included

Blair

#24 · (Edited)

Blair

#25 · (Edited)

Blair

#26 · (Edited)

$249.95 with the Correct Pin Kit for your Bike Included, Shipped to your door anywhere in the lower 48

Steering Stem Front Stands: $110 with the Correct Pin Kit for your bike included

Combination Price of $154.95 for Both these Front and SS Style Rear Stands Including Correct Pin Kit for your bike.

Blair

#27 ·
Hey Blair, I just shot you an email regarding the combo set of stands (front stem and rear). Just figured I would put a post on here too just in case.

Do you have these in stock? Does the front stem stand work with multiple bikes or is specific to a certain make/model? Also, does the rear stand come with both paddles and bobbin mounts? I only ask as I have a Honda CBR as well.

Thanks!

#28 ·
Hey Blair, I just shot you an email regarding the combo set of stands (front stem and rear). Just figured I would put a post on here too just in case.

Do you have these in stock? Does the front stem stand work with multiple bikes or is specific to a certain make/model? Also, does the rear stand come with both paddles and bobbin mounts? I only ask as I have a Honda CBR as well.

Thanks!
From the looks of it the front stand has a removeable pin. I'm sure he has the various pin sizes for all the sport bikes.

#29 ·
:) HI Everyone, I have everything you need here, In Stock and Ready to Ship to you today.

Email me Directly at b.layton@svracingparts.com No PM Please,

I need to be able to retain and recall the conversation threads easily and quickly to be sure everyone gets awesome service and to avoid errors,

These are all excellent parts that will serve you well,

Blair

#30 ·
Just thought I'd share. I purchased the SS Rear Stand from Blair. I received the piece today. Fast shipping and well packed. After 3 minutes and 4 bolts, that stand is ready for use. It comes with attachments for spools or to lift with the swing arm. Great product and he is great to deal with. Highly recommend if you want a quality stand without paying the Pitbull price.

Sent from Motorcycle.com App

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.