Triumph 675 Forums banner

2009 Street Triple R

5K views 19 replies 6 participants last post by  wringer 
#1 · (Edited)
Well, I have had this bike since April and I am thinking about selling. I purchased this beauty with 70 miles on it. I then did the proper break in with an excessive amount of oil and filter changes "3" in the first 1k miles. Using T6 and Wix. It now has 2700 miles and will be increasing as I love riding this thing! The chain has been lubed multiple times and I adjusted it about 300 miles ago. The reason for this sale is that my wife and I are expecting. $6,900.

Attachments

See less See more
#6 ·
Well, due to the lack of interest on here I will be posting this on craigslist (wichita, kansas city, st. louis, springfield, and oklahoma city). These are places that I would be willing to negotiate a meet.

#7 ·
the reason for the lack of interest is that the kelley blue book value is $6930 and that is with the bike in excellent condition.

i know what it is like selling such a beautiful machine, but you will have to learn that the bike is over three years old and all of the other crap that people think when looking to buy. i lost a ton when i sold my Daytona only a year later with about the same mileage. it pissed me off, but i had to suck it up. and you are hitting the end of the riding season for most people, too.

i hope you sell it for what you are looking to get though. i really do. it is a damn fine bike.

#18 ·
#19 ·
Just saw this - over the past 6 months I've had one or two people around here (OKC) tell me they were having trouble finding an R for sale. I'll spread the word next time someone asks.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.