Triumph 675 Forums banner

Post pics of your Graphite 675!

126K views 400 replies 183 participants last post by  RT675 
#1 ·
#2 ·
I know you guys have seen these before but here she is again. This was before I painted my rims. Thanks for the separate sections, we dont want our colors to run. LOL You should also add a Custom paint section for the guys who have custom painted there bikes!

#5 ·
You would think Shnike would be on this like stink on shit

In my best HeeHaw voice--"Where oh where are you tonight...Josh? Why did you leave them here all alone...Josh? They searched the world over and thought they found true love, but you found another and thbbbssssttt's, you were gone."

#8 ·
Mmm, this reminds me to get off my butt so I can kick my girlfriends butt for not wanting to take pics/videos of my bike, preferably me riding it. She says it's too wanky and refuses to do it most of the time. The time(s) she says she will do it is when we are cuddled up in bed, saying our last bits of small talk as we fall asleep.

Last pics I think I took was like in May *sigh* :roll:

Oh well, life happens! I'll see what tomorrow, err today brings. Ok, I'm going to bed NOW.. YAAAAAAAAAAAAY :shock:

#10 ·
Daytonio said:
OT:
hey white, how did you turn both your headlamps on?

On my bike it's possible to turn on just one at the same time.
I think here in the United States they just both come on when the brights are on I bought it this way!!

JOSH

#13 ·
well here we go :D

they are the newest 2 with my radiator guard and running lights now for some older ones :D

im still waitin on my new pipe and also single seat cowl :(

#16 ·
Here are a couple of mine...

In the Showroom on Day 1...

Day 1 in the parking lot - fitting that it was raining...

Day two with my old 2001 Speed Triple...

Day 3 at my Brother's...

The day the new Leathers Arrived...

During my favorite local loop in the fall...

Taken the same day near Monroe Resevior...

The required shot from The Dragon...

Now how she spends most of her time... She still has the Soul of a Graphite!

By the way... She does do some long distance traveling as well. This was taken on a trip to Mammoth Cave

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.