Triumph 675 Forums banner

2009 Daytona 675 for sale, perfect for a track bike!

3K views 13 replies 6 participants last post by  1 riktig svensk 
#1 ·
Check out the pics. 2009 Daytona theft recovery. Stripped for parts. Missing (as you can see) a bunch of bits and pieces. If it's parted out, it's a nice chunk of change...would be perfect for someone in need of parts for a track bike. Or wanting to build a track bike. PM me if interested, or email for more info. I'm just east of Sacramento, CA.

fredrik.hillman@att.net

Attachments

See less See more
#8 ·
Sure thing...I paid $1215 for her through Copart.com. Then drove 860 miles roundtrip to get it from their LA facility...so another $120 in gas. As long as I break even...or make at least a buck or two...I'm happy. If someone offers $1000, I'll part her out. I can get that for the forks and front wheel. Not trying to be stingy, just realistic :laugh:

#10 ·
The radiator is bent. As far as I can recall, there's one scratch high on the frame, near the tank. Might've been from the tank. If you PM me with an email address, I can get close up pics over to you.

Is the frame scratched, and how bout the radiator?

I have this idea running through my head about putting all the fairings, lights, etc from my 675R onto that when I make it an all out track bike. I know I'd have to buy a few more parts but....

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.