Triumph 675 Forums banner

Leaving the fold for a little while

975 views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  louie3 
#1 ·
Due to my baby being written off and a deal on an R1 from a friend that was tooo good to say no to.

Just means i'll be trumpiless for a short period but will still be lurking here on the boards.

#2 ·
Nice! What year R1? I had a 2002 a few years back. Put 20,000+ miles on it. :thumbup:
Enjoy the new ride.

Lurkers must be welcome here. They haven't kicked ME out yet! :rofl:

#3 ·
black '05 with only 7,784 KM's (not sure what that is in miles, but F all) Pipes, Oggies, Screen and some spares for $6,500.00. Will edit with a pic later.

Thing is like it is still sitting on the showroom floor, not a mark or blemish on it. My friend bought it off another friend who had neglected to tell his missus he'd bought one, so it never got ridden, then came a divorce, he sold it to a mate to hide it with the intention of buying it back but doesn't want it now.

Going to put the other aside into a savings fund I can't touch to use when things are better for me financially and I can get what I want again, make this the trackie and have another 'tona for my everyday bike.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.